You're Damn Right I Like Pizza

Freyas POV

"Hey Im starving," Alix said patting his belly. "We should get some pizza." he suggested.

"Yea!" Kevin agreed. "last time we had pizza was like last week!! thats wayy too long without pizza."

"Omg yaasss." Alix agreed.

Manny gave him a funny look and we all started laughing.

"Well lets go get some pizza then!" Evan said, and we all got into the car.

"Lets go to the California Pizza Kitchen." Manny suggested.

"Alrighty!" Evan said before starting the car.

The only thing was that I never had pizza before..it honestly looked disgusting and fatty.

I decided to text Kevin the about it since I didn't really know the guys that well, and I don't Its not that Im shy..I guess its just what Kevin told me earlier.

Uh, Ive never had pizza before..It looks gross.

He picked up his phone and read my text. He got all bug eyed and decided to do the exact opposite of what I wanted him to do.

"YOU'VE NEVER HAD PIZZA!?!" He blurted out.

"WHAT?!" Alix said also becoming bug eyed.

"HOW HAVE YOU NOT HAD PIZZA!?!?" Kevin asked still in shock.

"Guys," Evan interrupted. "Its not that big of a deal."

"NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL????" Alix questioned slamming himself against the car door with a hand over his chest and jaw dropped.

"Yea guys," Manny agreed. "I mean I've never had a banana split, some people just haven't ate all the foods in the world like you two." he said laughing at the last part.

Evan laughed too.

"Soo, why have you not had pizza before??" Kevin asked again a little more calmly.

"Because it looks really gross?" I replied unsure of how they two would react.

"Oh. my. God." Kevin said in shock putting his hand on his chest before he shot a look at Evan. "Dude, drive faster we need to get Frey some pizza."

Evan just rolled his eyes, still driving at the same speed.

It took me a while to even realize Kevin just called me 'Frey'. But I didn't think anything of it, my mom probably told him it was my nickname.

Kevins POV

I didn't even notice I called Freya 'Frey' until a few minutes later and immediately felt my face get red with embarrassment.

Do people even call her 'Frey'?? I thought to myself. Oh well..

A few silent moments later we arrived at the pizza place and sat down at the table near the window.

A waiter quickly came to us and asked us what we'd like to drink.

"Uh, I'll have a Mountain Dew." Evan said first.

"Me too." Alix said looking at me to give my answer next.

"Uhh, Dr. Pepper please." I said with a smile before looking at Freya for her answer.

"Just a water." she said shyly.

"And last but not least, you sir?" The lady said smiling at Manny.

"I'll have a Lemonade." He replied smiling back.

The lady left and we all began talking about all the different types of pizza to get.

We eventually got into a debate on whether we should get a Veggie pizza, Hawaiian pizza, or a Pepperoni pizza.

"Ok fine, what do you think we should get?" Alix asked Freya, who hadn't said a word throughout this little argument.

She didn't anything for a moment before questionably, agreeing with Manny. "Hawaiian??"

Manny threw his hands in the air, "yess!!"

"Whatever, screw you Manny!" Alix said before covering his face and fake crying.

A few seconds later the waitress came back with our drinks and asked for our order.

"Ready to order? or do you need a few more minutes?" she asked.

"Were ready," Evan replied. "Were getting a Large Hawaiian pizza and a Large Pepperoni pizza."

Alix's face quickly lit up and a huge smile formed on his face.

"Shut up, Alix." Evan quickly said before Alix even said anything.

"You got pepperoni too!!" He squealed ignoring Evans command.

Evan rolled his eyes and sighed. "I should have just said Hawaiian.." he mumbled.

Alix looked like a little boy on christmas who just got a cute little puppy or something.

Once our food got here I quickly took a slice of the Hawaiian pizza and scarfed it down before realizing Freya was staring at me. I slowed myself down before hearing her laugh. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing!" she said putting her hands in the air as if she was surrendering. "It just looks like you haven't eaten all year!" she added laughing again.

Once we all finished eating we had a few leftovers as usual and hopped in the car, it was about 3:45pm so we still had time to do more things then just eat.

"We should do something else now." I suggested.

"Like what?" Alix asked as if there was absolutely nothing more we could do.

"I don't know," I replied. "It was just an Idea."

"We could go bowling, or catch a movie." Evan suggested.

"We should go bowling!" Alix squealed.

"Gosh, I haven't been bowling since..a long time ago." I laughed.

"So bowling?" Evan asked.

"Yep." I confirmed.

After a few moments of awkward silence Alix finally said something.

"So Freya," he started catching her attention. "Do you like pizza??" He asked hopefully.

"Actually yea," she smiled. "Its not as bad as I thought."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thats a good thing to hear, because if you're going to marry me you're gonna have get used to eating pizza almost every night." I joked.

"Im glad I like it then." She laughed.

Freyas POV

As we were walking over to the bowling ally I hadn't even realized Kevin had his arm around me. Normally Id get annoyed by this but..I kinda liked it I guess.

We got our bowling balls and shoes before headed over to the lane the boy had directed us to.

I was always really bad at bowling but apparently I wasn't the only one, Alix ended up slipping on his first try and Manny either it 3 or no pins.

Evan and Kevin ended up getting a tied score, I got second (surprisingly) Manny got third, and Alix got last.

Once we finished our game Alix demanded a rematch but it was already 6:20 and I needed to get back home.

"Another time Alix, its getting late." Kevin said patting Alixs back.