Jävla Helvete!!

Freyas POV

I quickly ran towards the phone and for a split second I caught myself contemplating who I should call first.

Kevin or the police?

I quickly dodged the stupid question out of the way and dialed 911, obviously the police would be a better person to call at this hour.

"911 whats your emergency?" The man asked.

"Someone broke into my apartment!" I said shakily, my heart was racing. What if they never catch him? we were out so long he could been here 5 minutes ago or 5 hours ago.

Quickly, I shook the thoughts away realizing I had been ignoring the man on the other line.

I asked him to repeat what he said before giving away my address.

"Police be there shortly, just stay calm." he advised.

"Ok, thank you." I stayed on the line until the police arrived.

They asked Fox and I a bunch of questions, we didn't know the answer to almost any of them.

All we knew was we went to the movies at 5:00, came back at 11:00, and somewhere in between that time someone stole practically all our stuff.

TV was gone, Xbox, Bed sheets, Couch, Dining table, it was all gone. They even went as far as to take all of Foxs clothes.

As the police were gathering all of the information I took the time to call Kevin.

He didn't pick up the first time, I wasn't shocked it was practically 12 am already. But, I called again just to be sure.

Nothing again. Hes probably asleep.

"Hey Fox, have you got Alixs number?" I asked.

"Yeah! here Ill call him" she insisted.

"Okay thanks."

"No problem." she smiled.

A few minutes later she walked up to me and said, "They're coming as fast as they can."

I nodded as the police came towards the both of us.

"We'll try our best to find whoever did this, in the mean time do you girls have anywhere to stay? " One of them asked.

"Wouldn't wanna risk 'em comin' back here to finish up if you catch ma drift." The other explained.

Fox looked at me as if to say, 'we do have a place to stay right?'

I looked back at her before saying. "Yeah we've got some friends coming over to pick us up."

"Alright, ya think you can handle yourselves or would ya feel more comfortable if we stayed?" The other asked.

"Uh, I think we got it." Fox replied before thanking them and showing them to the door.

Kevins POV

As soon we got the the girls apartment I jumped out of the car before it even stopped moving, so did Alix and Manny.

Once Evan had the car parked he hurried the door as I knocked the on the door rapidly and Alix ringing the doorbell fast as well.

Just a couple of seconds later the door flew open and I quickly wrapped my arms around Freya.

We all gave the two girls comforting hugs before I asked them if they were alright.

"Yeah, we're fine but..we might need a place to stay until we can get everything sorted out and get some new stuff.." Frey brought up.

"What do you mean stay for a while?" Manny asked rhetorically. "After all this you still want to live here again?! You can stay with us permanently, the both of you, its really not a problem."

"We just don't want to be a burden." Fox explained.

"Burden? never! you're always welcome! remember what I told you when we first started going out?" I asked Freya.

"Yeah, I remember..but still-"

"No buts! you're coming with me young lady!" I said deepening my voice before picking her up and throwing her over my shoulders and heading to the car.

She squealed a bit and it made Fox and the guys chuckle a bit.

ELLLO!! I HATEE HOW IM TAKING SOO LONG TO UPDATE IM REALLY SORRY IM TRYING MY BEST<3

Anyways i hope you liked this part i tried to make it a bit interesting since this story is getting a bit dull but you know its whatever.