I Feel Like One Of Those Scene Kids

Kevins POV

I grabbed the bags of clothing and headed over to the door. Freya opened it and I went inside.

"You're gonna look great I promise." I insisted following her up to her room.

"Uh huh, sure." She replied sarcastically.

We both sat down on the floor and I swung the bags in front of us.

"What'd ya get?" She asked.

"I got you a Ghost Town shirt, some cat leggings, these creepers, and this beanie from Black Craft Cult." I said pulling out each of the items.

She sighed. "Alright, get out so I can change."

"Im not finished yet, do you have any scissors?" I asked.

"Uh, yea why?"

"Just let me see 'em." I said reaching out for them.

She handed me the scissors and I started to cut up the Creepy Girl shirt into a tank top before handing back to her. "All done!"

"You ruined the shirt.." she said.

"Did not, I made it into a tank top."

"That doesn't mean you didn't ruin it." She smirked.

"Don't insult my cutting skills!"

"Yea, whatever just get out." she said shoving me towards the door.

Freyas POV

I took off my clothes and put on the 'tank top' it was about 2 sizes too big..the leggings fit ok and the shoes were fine.

I wasn't really into the hat though.

"You can come in now." I called.

"See! you cool cool now!" he said with a big grin.

"I feel like one of those scene kids.." I said looking into the mirror.

"Well you don't look like one I assure you. You look like a hipster." he laughed.

"Not funny, I don't wanna look like a hipster." I said taking the hat off. "I wanna look like a Freya."

"Whatever you say but you know you like that outfit." He said with a wink.

"Uh huh, suree." I said sarcastically.

Sorryy its short this is like part 2 of the last part xP

Anyways any ideas of what you want to happen next? Im running out of ideas tbh but i reallyyy dont want to end this story anytime soon soo comment or inbox me ideas c;