Scary Movie Is Not A Scary Movie

Alixs POV

Manny, Evan, Kevin and I all got in the car ready to go pick up Freya and Fox to go to the movies. Honestly, Im really excited for this 'get together' I think you would call it.

Im not going to lie to myself..Fox is really cute, and I really want to get to know her more before I really start telling myself I like her. I don't want to be one of those guys who like a girl just because they look cute.

So hopefully we have more of these 'get togethers' before we go off on tour, they both still haven't made up their minds.

Which is ok, we don't go for another month or so.

Once we arrived at the girls apartment they scrambled out of the door before I could ring the door bell. "woa-ho-ho!" I said putting my hands up and backing away. "calm down were not going anywhere super amazing."

"Yeah, well Im still excited!" Fox exclaimed with a huge grin.

"Come on! lets go!" Freya said dragging Fox and I towards the car. "If you're so excited, you wouldn't want to miss the movie!"

As soon as we hopped in the car Fox shot a question as us. "Wait, what movie are we even seeing?"

"Scary Movie 2." Evan replied, and before Fox could protest he said, "don't worry, don't worry, its not actually a scary movie. Its a comedy."

"Yea trust me its reallllyyy funny." Freya agreed. "Kev and I saw the first one a while ago and I couldn't stop laughing."

Fox sighed. "whatever you say, but if one scary thing happens..Im out, got it?"

"We got it," I replied.

Freyas POV

Once we got to the movies I slithered my hand into Kevins on the the way to the concession stand to pick out some goodies to eat while watching the movie. He gave me a smile and squeezed my hand lightly before asking me, "See anything you like?"

I bit my lip indecisively scanning the rows of candy and different flavored popcorn.

Im not going to lie, Kevin has rubbed his unhealthy eating habits on me but that doesn't mean Im completely ditching my healthy lifestyle, but I guess this was a special occasion. I just have to work out an extra hour or so tomorrow.

"Uh, licorice please." I told the teenage looking boy working the register.

Kevin shot me a disgusted look before asking for a pack of skittles and M&M's.

"What was that face for?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Licorice is gross!" He said faking a gag.

"It is not!" I shot back, ripping my hand out of his and facing the other direction with my arms crossed.

I saw him pout out of the corner of my eye before grabbing the candies.

A few seconds later I felt his arms around my waist. "Im sorry." I heard him say in my ear.

"Yeah, whatever." I replied breaking from his grasp, taking the candy and giving Fox her M&M's.

We gave our tickets to the lady at the stand before heading to the room our movie was playing in.

Ahhh sorry this took 40 million years to update xc

I have the entire story planned out already though so it should be moving a bit quicker or at least i hope so..

Do you guys even read the A/N? because pretty soon im going to be leaving story related questions here and i cant updating without your answer so please start reading these! :D anyways i hope this was an okay part x3