Freya Doesnt Have Swag

Freyas POV

I decided to switch it up a bit today, instead of Kevin texting me first I decided to text him first.

Hey c:

Hey! you beat me!😂

Sure did! 💁 anyways I was thinking maybe we could go out just you and me. Ya know? I dont really know you that well.

Thats sounds great! Where to? :3

Idk know you pick

Uhh so well wing it?

Sure why not😂see you in an hour?

Sounds good ill see you then😉

Knowing Kevin in an hour meant in half an hour. He always wanted to be early for everything, so I started to get dressed.

I picked out a plain pastel purple cami and and a black high waisted skirt. I tucked my shirt in threw on a thin long white cardigan. I left my hair down, straightening it then curling the tips. I filled in my eyebrows and did my regular makeup as usual.

I threw on some all black Converse and went down stairs to get something to eat before leaving.

I quickly finished the last of my granola bar when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey!" I greeted with a smile.

"Hey." he smiled back.

We got into his car and we drove to Orange County then we parked in one of the spots by the side walk and paid the parking meter.

"I think I have an idea." He said with a smirk.

I squinted my eyes in suspicion. "what is it?"

"You need a makeover!" He squealed throwing his arms in the air.

I quickly looked down at my outfit. "A makeover?! I look fine!" I shot back.

"Just pleasee trust me!" he begged frowning and giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Ughh." I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Pleaseee! I'll buy it all!" he said trying to bribe me.

"Oh my God, fine." I said crossing my arms.

"Yes! I promise I'll make you look super swaggy!" He laughed.

"Are you saying I don't swag?" I joked widening my eyes in 'shock'.

"Well..." He trailed off looking in the other direction.

"Hey!" I said hitting the back of his head. "Im pretty cool!"

"Not cool enough, now come on!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a store called Hot Topic.

"Kevin I don't like anything in here." I pointed out.

"Its ok, its a makeover you don't have to like it. But you will once Im done trust me." He said emphasizing the word 'trust'.

"Just look around while I get some stuff, you might find something you like." He added with a smile.

"Doubt it." I mumbled walking off.

I scanned the store seeing nothing I liked except for some cute cat leggings, I would never wear it though. I walked to the other side of the store and looked at the Disney stuff. I didn't really like anything as much as I thought I would.

"Hey." Kevin said poking my sides causing me to jump. "find anything you like?"

I hit his arm. "Don't scare me like that! and no I didn't.."

"Thats ok, cuz you'll like what I picked out." he said grinning. "I have one more store in mind though."

I looked up at the store name shielding my eyes from the sun.

Black Craft Cult

I had never heard of it before and I already didn't like it.

"I don't like much of anything in this store except for their coffee and hats." He confessed. "stay here while I get something."

With that he walked off to the back of the store and I sat on the chairs next to the door.

Moments later Kevin came back. "Ready?"

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

We got back into his car. "Wanna go to your house or mine?" he asked.

"Uh, mine." I replied.

"Alrighty." he smiled before driving back to my house.