Fox Monster?!??

Alix POV

I just helped Manny film a new episode of 'no touchies' before we got to NC. "Hey, but can I really eat the rest of those nachos?" I asked reaching towards them.

"No way!" Manny practically shouted slapping at my hand. "No touchies!" He added before eating the rest of them.

~

"Hey you ready?" Evan asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec I just need to grab my hat." I replied.

"Kay, cool, but hurry!"

"Yeah! Of course." I grabbed my black beanie and slipped it on before running to catch up with rest of the guys who hadn't walked to far yet.

~

Unfortunately our set got cut short due to a really bad storm. We only got to play 3 songs instead of 5, but im not complaining, It was fun to play in the rain. Then lightning had to ruin it all but, oh well.

Everyone started running to their cars, buses, and nearby shelters/buildings. All of us scrambled around to our bus trying to avoid puddles-or should I say pools of water and slipping.

"Hey wheres Fox!?" I heard Freya shout.

I looked behind me. She wasn't there. "I don't know!" I shouted back, "I thought she was behind me!"

"Could you do me a solid and go look for her?!"

"No problem! Just get to the bus!" I shouted running back, tracing my steps the best I could.

A few moments later I found fox huddled under a tent hugging her knee. I got down next to her so it would be easier to talk over the rain. "What happened?? I thought you were behind me?." I questioned.

"I was, but then I tripped." she explained uncovering her bloody knee.

"Come on, we need to get you back to the bus and fix that up!" I said getting up off the road.

She nodded and I let out a hand to help her get up. I started to help her walk back to the bus when I realized this was probably the only time Id get to be alone with Fox. Even though the weather was shitty, it was noisy, and Foxs knee was practically busted open, I decided to take this rare opportunity and just go for it.

Almost as soon as I stopped walking she asked me, "whats wrong? Why'd we stop?"

"I just- can I ask you something?" My voice was so tired from shouting I wasn't even sure if she understood me, but I continued anyways. "Well I was just wondering, if maybe you'd like to go out sometime?"

OMGGG MERRY CHRISTMAS IS YOU CELEBRATE! ID LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS GOT FOR CHRISTMAS SO IF YOU WANT COMMENT WHAT YOU GOT!!:DD IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE I HOPE YOU AT LEAST DID SOMETHING FUN OR RELAXING THIS WINTER BREAK! ALSO SORRY IF THIS PART IS REALLY CRAPPY ITS LITERALLY LIKE 12:20a.m HERE SOOO IM KIND OF TIERD BUT I HAD AND IDEA FOR THIS PART AND I JUST HAD TO FINISH IT! ANYWAY I HOPED YOU LIKED IT AND ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!