Kevin Is A Druggie??

Kevins POV

I took Freya to a coffee shop, we ordered our food and coffee and sat outside.

She sat with her chin up and perfect posture.

It was awkward for the first couple of minuets before I decided it was time to start conversation.

"So..how've you been?" I asked shyly trying to smile.

She quickly answered me clicking her tongue making a 'tsk" sound. "been better"

"Yea me too I just got off tour and Im missing the fans you know?" I tried to laugh off the tension that she seemed to be oblivious to.

She rolled her eyes. "Look." she scolded me giving me a glare. "Im not too happy about this 'arranged marriage' so you can stop trying to make this work." She pushed her chair back angrily making a screeching noise. She stood tall and reminded me had better things to do then work this out then stormed off.

Shocked, I rang my mom and confronted her about Freyas rudeness towards the new situation.

"Kevin, honey, Im in a rush come by tomorrow and we can sort things out properly okay?" My mom insisted on talking about this later and as much as I wanted to talk about it now my mom was a very nice and gentle persons so i sighed and obviously agreed.

Freyas POV

What happened at the coffee shop was such an embarrassment! I stormed into the house and slammed the door.

I heard my mother quickly rush towards me.

"What is going on down here I thought you went out with Kevin!" she exclaimed, she clearly wasn't expecting me to be home this early.

"Well you didn't tell me this boy you arranged for me was some kind of druggie!" I argued throwing my bag on the other side of the room.

"Kevin is not a druggie! now why would you say something like that?" she followed me to the opposite side of the house.

"Well he's in a band and wears freakish clothing! seriously mother he was wearing platforms!" I groaned at the thought. "I cant believe you're going to make marry someone who screams about stupid Halloween!"

This was the worst news Ive ever gotten.

Ever.