6. Sleepover

I grabbed Wyatt's hand and we walked to the truck. What was I doing? I honestly didn't know. All I knew was that Wyatt was coming home with me. And in a non pervert way, I liked that.

I opened the door to the truck and we both sat in the backseat. My aunt looked at me like I was crazy. Probably because I never told her Wyatt was coming.

"Wyatt is in danger and it's my fault so I need you to let him stay at our house tonight or hell get hurt and I'll never forgive you or myself." I said quickly. I didn't have time to argue about it.

She looked at me through the rear view mirror and shrugged. "Okay. But no funny business. Just because I never made children doesn't mean I don't know how it's done and how young people do it these days."

That's embarrassing.

I looked over to see Wyatt blushing just as hard as I was. It was actually really cute to see his cheeks tinted red.

The rest of the ride was silent.

•••

• Wyatt's POV•

I had wondered why Y/N's dad didn't go with her mom to pick her up. I decided not to ask yet.

When we got to the house I guessed was theirs I looked around at the neighborhood. It seemed pretty decent. Not bad, not good. Everything was calm. I wondered if that's what the families were really like.

Y/N gave me a half smile as we walked inside of the house. I didn't understand why she seemed shy until I noticed how quiet the house was. Where was all the family?

She walked up the stairs and I followed her, not knowing anything else to do. As we walked through the hall I looked through the doors. There were many rooms, but no bedroom. Not until we got to the end of the hall. There was a purple door that stood out with all the dark brown ones.

We walked in and I looked around the room. It was a basic teenage girl room. Desk, bed, vanity, shelf. The only difference was that she had a large stack of video games in the corner.

"Nice room." I said as we sat on the bed.

"Oh. Umm thanks. No one else has ever been in here so nobody's said that."

"No one?" How could no one go in her room?

"Except for my aunt, if course. I needed a little help decorating and she walks in to talk occasionally."

So that was her aunt? "What about your parents?"

She looked down and I immediately regretted the question. "They're dead. Have been for a while now."

I didn't know what to do. I've never had to comfort someone before. "I'm so sorry I asked." I said, scared of what would happen.

She looked up at me. "It's fine. I've gotten used to just me and my aunt. She's pretty cool."

"Oh."

We sat in silence for a minute. No one knew exactly what to say. I didn't have any idea what I should've done. I couldn't leave her like that.

Out of fear of her crying, and a bit of my own personal want, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

My 'plan' partially didn't work because she just wrapped her arms around my shoulders and cried softly into my neck. I knew then I never wanted her to cry again.

After a little while, she pulled away and looked at me.

"Thank you." She said.

"I'm supposed to be here for you. Don't thank me."

She gave me a soft smile as I wiped away the last falling tear from her face. Even while crying she was beautiful. I didn't understand.

She looked me in the eyes with a type of look I didn't understand. Then she wrapped one of my curls around her finger and leaned in closer to me. With one potential kiss ruined, the next couldn't be messed up, right? Wrong.

"DINER IS READYYYY" Her aunt yelled, snapping us out of the fuzzy wed entered together. I was really getting tired of people interrupting us.

I know this is short. I had four projects did today and I was still sick yesterday. I decided it'd be better to make two parts to this chapter instead of not posting for another day. Thanks so much for helping my book grow. Don't feel shy to tell your friends or vote or comment.

Also..

I love you.....bitch
I ain't ever gon stop lovin you....bitch