9. Die, Doodoo

The next day I woke up on the floor. As I said, I'd kicked Wyatt's ass in some video games. He kept insisting for rematches and we ended up falling asleep on the floor while playing.

I smiled while looking at the ceiling. Last night turned out to be pretty awesome. Then I remembered it was Thursday. There's school on Thursday.

"Shit! Wyatt get up!" I said before pushing him over.

His response was in inaudible groan followed by "What? Did I win?"

"No. We have school and you need clothes. I don't have boy clothes, Wyatt." I ran to my closet and searched for anything suitable for a fourteen year old boy.

Wyatt got up and wiped his eyes. He looked so cute. His hair was a curly mess and his cheeks were pink from the carpet. It made me want to skip school completely and stay with him all day. Too bad my aunt would never allow it.

"Y/N?" Shit. I was staring.

"Yeah?" He must've noticed. It was so obvious. When you can't explain why, you must always deny.

"You were staring." His smirk wasn't well hidden. Who knew he could be so cocky in the morning? (I know what you're thinking, you nasty)

"I was not." I turned to look for clothes again. My face felt like it was burning.

As I continued to look for male clothing I felt someone hug me from behind. It scared me at first. No one ever does that.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire. Or should I say face?" He turned me towards him. "Blush much?"

"Shut up and help me find you something to wear. We'll be late if you keep messing around."

He held up his hands "Fine. Fine. What about that shirt?" He pointed to the Star Wars shirt I only wore to sleep. It was big on me. It would fit him.

"Here." I handed it to him. "What about the rest?" I didn't have any pants for him.

"It's fine. No one notices me anyway.""I noticed." I said before taking my clothes into the bathroom with me.

•Wyatt's POV•

"I noticed."

She was so cute. Even with her morning hair and red cheeks. What a great thing to wake up to.

While she was in the bathroom I decided to just change my shirt there. It's not like there's much to see anyway.

•Your POV•

While I was walking out of the bathroom I got a peek of Wyatt changing his shirt. He didn't have abs; most fourteen year old boys don't. He did look pretty damn good, though.

I slowly walked in the room so he wouldn't notice me. In the corner there was a toy lightsaber. I grabbed it and snuck up behind him.

"Die, Count DooDoo!" I yelled before hitting him in the head with it. He fell over on me bed.

"What the fuck!" He said when he stopped laughing. I found it hard to stop myself.

He seemed to realize something. "If I'm right and you just attacked me as Count Dooku then you're Anakin.. I cut your hand off?" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me on the bed.

"Yoda's gonna kick your ass." I managed to get a pillow and hit him in the face with it.

"Why don't you kiss my ass?" He hit me back softer than I hit him.

"Buy me a drink first."

We both continued to laugh and hit each other until it was interrupted by an insane, mind shattering, fun killing screech.