???

lol have any of you girls heard the fact that you should act mean and rude to your crush and just ignore and avoid them? well, I never really got the logic in that. I mean, if you like someone you want them to like you back, right? Well how do you expect them to like you if you're rude? would you ever like someone if they're rude to everyone including you or just you which makes it worse? Ik some girls would but, how do you think the relationship outcome would be? Do you really think there's gonna be any respect towards that? I mean, even though I never really had the thought of my crushes liking me back, I was never mean to them or anyone. I know that I hate people that are mean to me so why da flip would I do dat? And who else in some point of their life heard that you should impress your crush by acting like this and that and wearing that really revealing red dress *COUGH* Skye *COUGH* and putting on a lot of make up? I never try to impress ANYONE by acting not like me. I act like myself and then if someone likes it, they'll come. I'm not gonna try to show off or impress. They gotta like me for ME not for the OTHER me. And I actually did research on this: do NOT wear revealing outfits. Like, I already hate them cuz...it just looks weird and awkward. I had the swimming dress that revealed the least and YET I felt and still feel uncomfortable since I'm not used to wearing these. Like, guys don't even like it. They'd prefer seeing you in normal clothes and actually, being covered really does look a lot prettier. You'll be shocked how you look a lot cuter in a T-shirt and NOT RIPPED jeans that in really short shorts and a half shirt. I never acted in front of anyone and although my crushes never saw it in the crush way, we become really good friends and I already know it would happen that I start seeing them more as friends, too. And it also gives me a chance to connect with them and see how they are on a deeper level. Then I'd be able to decide if it really is the right one. And even if I may think it is, life finds a way to show me the truth. Maybe they are great, but they just aren't the right one for ME. And I think that if you're a girl that follow the rules, then just stop. Be yourself cuz the only guys you'll attract by acting like a different version of you are the cheap perverts that'll probably cheat on you after a while. Or you'll get someone great, but a break up will happen faster since they only liked the fake you but not the real you which is just freaking terrible and NOT love. 

I wrote a 502 word rant about something probably everyone here is too smart to follow ;-;

I AM STUPID :D