Rantz Part One .-.

So Imma juz rant about Zootopia vixenz. Lez save Skye for da last XDDDDD I made too many to start with her .-. SO LEZ START WIT ugh Cynthia -.-

Cynthia

Cynthia. Oh dear god Cynthia. My memory's a bit fuzzy since I haven't read the comic Black Jack in a pretty long time. She was supposed to be a spy, too. Cynthia is...okay I guess. She's rude and edgy and has somewhat of a backstory O-o I guess? I dunno? Maybe? Well she likes Jack and Jack likes her. But the thing is, he likes her AND Judy like WHY JUST WHY!? But it's like Jack was sweet and kind to her but then he just acted mean later. She was also very rude to him AND THAT'S WHY I DON'T GET HOW THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! THEY WANT THE OTHER TO LOVE THEM BACK!? WELL WHY DON'T YOU TRY BEING NICE! And she wears some covered clothes. They're decent enough. A LOT better than Skye's. Cynthia looks...like meh. I dunno she seems kinda sweet but am I the only one who thinks her neck is a bit...too fluffy? I mean I know she's supposed to be ANOTHER ARCTIC FOX but seriously tone it down a bit. The tinybutt ears don't help either. AND WHY IS SHE SO THIN GOSH DARN IT! Like she's a spy SO WHY IS SHE THIN!? Shouldn't she have at least a bit more muscle in her? See that waist? That's not fit that's underweight ya idiot! So yea this was my rant about Cynthia. She's not too bad, but DEFINITELY not liked by me. Some girls may be edgy but kindness still exists for them. She's an exaple of "SENPAI WILL LOVE ME BACK IF IM RUDE AND MEAN TO HIM =v=" and I flippin hate that.