173 | christmas eve live

"well hello everyone and merry christmas eve!" maisie cheers as she popped onto the screen.

"wow theres loads of you on here, holy heck."

"are you instagram living?" andersons voice shouted, maisie rolled her eyes at the screen,

"always tryna get more followers from me," she jokes.

"oh hey everyone, follow me andersoncarlson on instagram and twitter and andersoncarlson dot two on youtube, subscribe nearly at one hundred thousand k." he snatched her phone away from her and after he spoke, he chucked it back in her way and ran out of the room.

"well, now thats happened," she laughed, "i wanted to have a little catch up with you all,"

she starts reading comments, "i'm very good thank you, how is everyone? enjoying christmas eve?"

"-laura! hi girl, merry christmas,-

-i've literally spent the day with my sister and brothers and parents, tomorrow we have my mums sister and baby cousins over till the day after boxing day, then im going on holiday, wooooo," she explained, giggling at the end.

"oh a lot of people are asking about my new year plans, well in january lauren and i are living together in LA. my ideal place was gunna be new york but realistically, i have to be living in LA because of all the auditioning and its just the best place to be. one day i want to own a flat in new york because i just love it there so much. to be honest i reckon it would have been fine for me to move to new york, but everything is in LA, so yeah."

"- ah yes i thought this would come up. there is an interview i did maybe a month ago i think? and its like two hours long, there were a lot of things said that i hadn't really mentioned before. i know you all love to know about my relationship and to be honest i don't think i have to announce anything publicly because its already known. but my only wish is for you guys to keep being supportive and understanding with my relationships and not interfering and just giving us the privacy and space we need."

"i literally love you guys so much, you've done so much for me especially this year and it actually makes me teary knowing how fucking lovely you all are to me. you're all the most positive and beautiful people ever and i'm so proud that you guys love and support me like you do,-

"- and meeting you guys! oh my goodness i've met so many of you this year in different places and gosh! its been such a lovely experience i can't believe how precious you guys are and, if i could adopt you all, i would!"

-
shes so cute!
-
i love her!
-
how are you?
-
are you excited for christmas?
-
hows joe?
-
get anderson back
-
the carlson siblings are so fit
-

"why is it whenever i do a live stream everyone wants anderson," she laughed, "yes i am excited for christmas! who isn't!"

-
uncle_jezzy: facetime me in a bit
-
uncle_jezzy: notice me x294952
-

"go away joe," she giggled rolling her eyes jokingly, "so that is my cue to finish this up. thank you so much for watching and i'll hopefully do another one before the new year just to spread my love for you all. i love you all very much and i hope you all have a beautiful, lovely christmas. mwah!"