Chapter 1: Big Moves

Tre

"Aye bruh what's the move?" said Zeus glancing around watching for the police. "We need to hurry up and get out of here before the cops come."

"Yo Z you need to calm down man, everything going to be cool bro, we got this." said Damion.

I grabbed the duffle bag and threw it in the trunk then got into the driver's seat and looked out the window at them. "Yo what the hell y'all fools doing, Come on!" I yelled as I started my 2015 Dodge Charger, waited for them to hop in, listening to them argue as I peeled off into the night leaving a huge cloud of smoke. Shit just got real in the city and someone was about to pay.

6 months before....

   As I looked around at the city I hate and love, I remember all the things I went through to get where I am now. Glancing over at my bed then back through the window out at the lights of Pine Bluff I mumbled to myself "I have to get outta here ASAP". The next week that's exactly what I did, moving to Cali was going to be a big jump but it also was going to be a new start. My name is Tre "Trap" Harris coming straight outta Pine Bluff, AR straight to Los Angeles, CA. Back then I was the type of guy that stayed to myself and minded my own business because I didn't want any type of drama. Although it was a calm strategy to have a drama-free life, it was also a terrible strategy to gain connections without having to go through any type of bullshit. I'm a 6'4 ft. tall, black mixed with rican, 220 lb. pure muscular young man that grew up in a crazy neighborhood. I've seen SWAT bust into houses bringing out all types of drugs and stacks after stacks of money; as well as people being shot in front of me and dying on the spot over simple things. From 1st grade to now I've always had to watch my back and keep my grass cut. Snakes were everywhere these days, nobody could be trusted. I taught myself to fight and everything else necessary. I wasn't born in the projects and I wasn't born with a golden spoon. Just like everyone else in the hood, I ate from plastic bowls and plastic spoons; sometimes I had to sleep on the couch and on the floor just to have room for others. Above all I'm a son of God and will always be REAL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aye bruh where you at?" said Low-Key.

"Fam, I'm moving in what you think?" I replied.

"Awww I forgot you moved to the WESSSTSSIIIDE" said Low-Key laughing loud as hell.

"Yea yea, aye I'm forever a south side nigga though" I replied truthfully.

"Yea whatever nigga, but aye you still coming through to handle this business?"

"Yea man I'm actually almost done unpacking and organizing everything, I should be over there in a hour or two."

"Bet, aw ye ol' girl over here too" said Low-Key snickering.

"Who?" I asked.

"Ameeka"

I sighed holding the phone by my side rubbing the waves in my head. The fuckery has begun I thought to myself.

"Aye look her nigga bet not come at me sideways if she try to get smashed by me." I finally said. "Aye you crazy dawg, don't be wooping niggas in my crib tho" said Low-Key "I do NOT want no blood on my couch or my rug. You know they Versace"

We both laughed.

"Yea, I gotchu though bruh I'll be through there soon"

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! I heard the doorbell ringing throughout the entire house.

"Damn who is that" I said going to see who it was playing on my doorbell. When I opened the door I was surprised to see my brother Leo walking in with a girl to his side.