Chapter 13: Mood

Low-Key
Maddy got my boy Trap fucked up if she think this how shit gonna ride. I ain't got time for bullshit so I just let it rip on haters. Although this kind of gave me a flashback to when I was just starting out in this life.

I was 10 years old in L.A. when I first started kicking shit. Me and my friend Greg used to act like we were 15 cause of our height, I stood about 5'10 and he stood 6'2 but he was 13 years old. It was a lot of bloods around our neighborhood so I always wanted to become one of them cause of all the respect they got from others but the money and the girls is what I really wanted when I grew up. My pops never was in my life, but my mom she tried with me until I fucked around and got caught smashing her coworker in her bedroom smoking some weed. It's not that I wasn't raised right it's just I didn't give a damn. I never stole from my moms but I gave her one hell of a time with me. She wanted me to be a ball player and be happy with life by getting girls and money the legal way. Although the dangerous life was more alluring to me. I learned from my OG when I got put in with the set that bitches gone fuck you over no matter how good you treat them and that if you be a sensitive nigga with them they'll treat you like shit and fuck ya friend. It was unbelievable until I seen it for myself plenty of times.

On my 21st birthday I was out with my niggas in Little Rock, Arkansas turning up and I was doing business in the area with some guys that were from Florida. Little did I know they were secretly hating on me because I was on the come up, but like all things in the world. It's not free. It may not always cost money but it's always a price to pay in some type of way.

My price was my moms, she came to where I was located to stop by and give me a hug before she went on her business trip and told me she loved me and that I'll be legendary one day, and unfortunately that was the last time I seen her. Because that same day a bitch that was mad at me for smashing and dashing, rolled up on my moms outside, after we were saying our goodbyes, and pulled out a gun and shot her in the chest, screaming " Bitch you thought you could steal my man and live?!"  My heart dropped and shattered. The uncontrollable tears that went down my face in that instant were each filled with so much pain and rage. Me and my niggas ran out and started drilling that car up with bullets so much that the driver ran straight into a blue 2015 Charger.

That was the day I threw my heart away for a bitch, nobody was going to get respect from me unless I felt like it. I don't care if you earned it.

Tre
I went ahead to Kandice crib to get some of them goods, I had to get my mind off the mess that's going on at the moment.
" Tre is sex all you going to want from me?" She asked while pulling up her grey booty shorts and then putting on a blue crop top.
I watched that ass bounce and pulled her close while putting on my clothes as well.

"Depends if you can show me your someone I need in my life" I said wrapping my arms around her.
"What?" She stared at me. "But I—I"
"Sex ain't the only thing that makes me wanna cuff a girl plus my life dangerous right now, we'll have to save this conversation for another time." I kissed her stomach and slapped them cheeks before getting up.
"Where you going?" She said with her hand on her hip. This girl IS gorgeous but my trust with girls is shaky, Even if I'm doing everything right, they try to pin someone else bullshit on me. Unnecessary stress like that is not what I need. I'm gonna make my woman happy so I'd at least expect the same.
"Gotta go see the boys" I looked back at her as I was walking out. "Well how about you come back and spend the night?" She asked. "I'm making chicken spaghetti tonight"
Damn. She used the food on me, spaghetti my favorite of all time, and she can most definitely throw down in the kitchen.
"I'll see babygirl" I smiled walking out. Once I got to my Porsche, I called Low. He said he had some plans. So I let him know I was in traffic on the way.

Kandice
"I ask myself is this shit real, I contemplate 'bout how I feel, but you make it way too hard to think that this could be what true love is" I sang Khelani - Feels, as I danced around my apt. I was feeling extra good after receiving some bomb dick from Tre. I had plans on making that man mine permanently. I see sex isn't going to be the route to get his heart though.
"You give me feels and I know that I know that I know it's real..." I sang on key. I remember him telling me what his favorites were so could you blame me for pulling that card? I just hope he actually comes back this time.
I started getting things prepared for tonight and was deciding on bringing out the Stella Rosé. Until I was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. I jumped back when I see who it was.

Who do you think is at her door?
Tre and Kandice?🤫💕
Lamar should be cold hearted to every woman?
What do you all think?
Thanks for Reading!!
Comment. Vote. Share 🔑