Chapter 14: Are You With Me?

Tre

"Yo Trap, check it we gonna fuck some shit up for Rich Caine." Low-Key said pointing at the board with our plans on it. "See this is one of his largest warehouses and this is one of his largest businesses."

"Don't you think he'll have security out the ass on both of those ?" I stated sipping on some sweet tea. "I mean of course that's why we got Damien." He said pointing at Damien sitting on the couch mean mugging everybody.

"I still don't understand why we working with this clown, he's the one that shot you!" Said Zeus holding his shotgun ready to blow Damien through the wall. "I say we body him before he switches up on us"

"Muthafucka wassup then !?" said Damien as he stood up doing stare down with Zeus. I stepped in front of Zeus and looked Damien in his eyes.

"Sit the fuck down" I said calmly. "You too Zeus." They both sat down angrily.
"Wha—."

"Don't say shit man, Lamar obviously not an idiot." I stated turning towards Zeus. "He got a plan and I haven't seen any of his plans go left, if we can work together on this everything would be cool, our main focus right now is Rich Caine." I looked around at everyone. "Damien knows, Lamar knows, I know what went down and of course we haven't forgot but in order for him to live to tell the tale, he gonna do this for us because he knows Rich's operations."

"Right Damien?" I said.

"Yeah" grumbled Damien.

"Aight now that y'all done with y'all bullshit let's go over this plan." Low-Key said.

To be honest I wasn't very sure about bringing Damien along either but we didn't know much about Rich Caine's operations so we needed whatever help we could obtain. We're going to take this guy down though, even the greatest fall.

After we went over the plan I noticed it was getting late so I let the crew know I was gonna bounce, but once I got in my car, Lamar knocked on my window.
"Wassup" I asked while rolling my window down.
"I met this girl named Mo, and I heard you been chopping it up with one of the girls from the club that night" he said grinning hard as hell.
"Now how the hell did you—."
"Word travels fast my G" he simply stated.
"Yeah, her name Kandice"
"Is she bad?" He asked. "Let me see a picture"
"Is she bad?!" I pulled out my phone looking for a picture to show him. "Nigga she flawless"

"Daaaammnnn" said Low-Key

"Daaaammnnn" said Low-Key. "Trap you just like that ass that's all"

"Man you know this but I like her appearance overall, Facts" I said laughing.

"Riiight" he said about to walk off.
"Aye bruh" I said.
"Wassup" he asked turning back to me.

"You sure you ready to do this?"
" No doubt"
"Bet"
"Bet"

I pulled off turning my music up loud, checking my glove compartment making sure I had my rubbers, as I drove on the way to Kandice crib, before I was halfway there I sent her a quick text letting her know I'm on the way.

Kandice
I was shocked to see some tall heavyset black guy standing at my door, once I opened it, he barged right in and another guy around the same size came in behind him. I was stepping back saying "Who are you what the hell you doing barging in my apartment!" I was about to run when I seen Rich Caine step through wearing an expensive looking creme-colored sweatsuit, with a platinum Rolex and some all white AF1s.
"Calm down no need to escalate" he spoke looking directly at me.
" W-Wh—." I started to say but was immediately cut off.
"I understand your one of my daughter's friends and that you've been around a guy by the name Trap, correct?" He simply stated with his hands in his pockets and head held up high as if he was looking down on me. Though he stood about 5'9".

I took a deep breath and tried to relax.
"Mr. Caine, I don't know a "Trap", and yes I am one of your daughters friends, but why are you here?" I answered and asked calmly.
He raised his eyebrow and walked closer.
"Don't cross me"
I froze up for a second thinking of what he has done to his own daughter. But remembered Tre was his on his way now! I needed to get them out before he shows up.
"What you want me to do?" I asked looking him in his eyes.
Rich Caine smiled. I prayed in my head at this point.

Tre
I knocked at Kandice door and she opened the door looking beautiful as ever, as her midnight blue dress hugged her curves and stopped at her thighs, I looked into her eyes and smiled as she smiled back before turning away leading me inside. I closed the door behind me and locking it.

I heard music playing throughout the apartment as I walked further inside towards her table, Mahalia- Grateful, was the artist and song I noticed on her iPhone as I passed by it.

"You got it looking excellent in here" I said to her as I sat at the table. "Smells amazing too"
"Of course, I have to show you I'm a woman of passion" she said as she looked into my eyes sitting at the table as well and handed me my glass of Rosé.

"Oh, bringing out the big guns, huh?" I laughed.
"You know your worth it Tre" she said smoothly with her eyes still locked on me.
"Let's toast" I said as I held up my glass.
"To what boy?" She asked slightly thrown off by my gesture.
"To knowing what others don't know" I smiled.
Kandice scrunched up her face with a slight sense of fear.

Gotcha.

Stay tuned for more.