Chapter 9: Power is Key

Zeus

I couldn't believe what the hell was going on. Ms. Alvarez told me everything that Ebony had told her. Don't get me wrong I was beyond pissed, but more so shocked. You never felt true pain unless you find out your own family was behind something of that measure. Those guys worked for Rich Caine.

Tre

"You are so gorgeous, it's hard for me to keep my hands to myself yo" I said as Madison came out the dressing room showing off her Nike outfit. The whole point of us coming to the mall was because she wanted some new shoes but she insisted she might as well get a whole outfit to go with the shoes. I didn't mind though, I just like putting a smile on her face.

"Papi my ass look fat in this?" Madison asked as she looked in the mirror. I walked over and rubbed all over her Georgia peach.

"Baby it looks perfect on you as does everything, your style surpasses many  without effort" I say as I wrap my arms around her. A smile grew across her face as she got red in the cheeks before looking at me through the mirror.

"Bullshit" she says before looking up and kissing my neck. "Your just saying that, you don't mean it".

"Anyway let's go purchase all of this,  I want to go to the beach with you" I listen to her ramble on about what she wants to do with me all day as we purchase all the stuff she wanted. Occasionally I look around smoothly staying aware of my surroundings and I caught eye contact with that nurse I met at Chic-Fil-A. Only this time she was in casual clothes looking even more beautiful. She gave me a swift smile before glancing at my girl, I didn't return the smile before turning back around and grabbing the bags.

"Yo you heard about them apartments on the east side catching on fire?" I heard someone say as we walked through the mall. I shook my head cause too much was going on but we still needed to lay low cause the police was hot and heavy on these streets right now. Madison was still rambling on and on about what she needed to do today before I read a text message from Zeus. In that moment,  I quickly walked to my car and put her stuff in the back seat while ignoring her complaints.
"Get in the car and hush" I said angrily.
"Who the hell you think you talking to bitch!" Madison snapped looking at me as if I had no brain.
"Ebony got raped" I said lowly before starting the car and driving off to Low's spot. Madison immediately started crying with so much anger in her face. In all honesty I was too angry to comfort her anyway so I just drove.

Low-Key

"Hell yea girl" I relaxed as Ameeka gave me some bomb head. I smoked a fat backwood as she kept going and I was loving every bit of it. She was getting so into it I didn't even hear my door open into my office as Lola walked in on the phone. I swiftly pushed Ameeka under the desk before Lola noticed.

I smoked and remained relaxed as she sat on the other side in a chair eyeing me as if she wanted some right now. I was about to say something but Ameeka started sucking again quietly and I quickly turned on my TV to block out whatever noise she could've made.

"What the fuck Lamar" said Lola. I laughed and she hung up the phone after telling whoever it was she'll call them back later. I continued to smoke while Ameeka kept going.

"That ain't funny, I was on the phone and you turning on this loud ass TV" she said with a stank face.

"Well you the one that brung ya ghetto ass in here" I said back.

I grunted a bit because the head was feeling so good but I coughed to play it off.

"Anyways I came here cause the police came by my place asking questions". I looked at her with a serious face.

"Asking what" I asked.

"They were asking about shootings and do I know who the shooters were and all that shit"

"What you tell them?"

"What you think, I told them it's always shootings and I don't know who anybody was cause they be wearing masks and bandanas, duh". she says as if I was supposed to know exactly what she said.

"Oh and I know what's going on too" she stated and Ameeka and I froze. I looked at Lola as she wore a suspecting look on her face.

"You got her all on your dick don't you?" Lola said as she squinted her eyes at me. I tried to keep a blank expression as I looked at her.

"Who?" I asked.
"You know who nigga" she said.
"I don't" I replied.
"Callister" she slammed her hand on the desk. I relaxed and laughed.
"Bitch you slam your hand on my desk again that's yo ass" I laughed continuing to smoke again.

"You aint gonna do shit" she laughed and knocked my glass of henny off the desk. "Oops" she giggled. "I'm not sorry". I got up and pushed my chair in on Ameeka before grabbing Lola and pressing her against the wall.
"You buying me another one!" I yelled pointing my ruger at her head. 

"Y-yees !" screamed Lola. I grinned and yanked her pants down before entering her and getting into the motion of digging in her guts before I heard my phone ring.

"Ooohhh my God..Key!" moaned out Lola. I ignored the first call until another one came right after. I pulled out and went around my desk to answer it.
"Hello? Im a little busy dusting my office" I answered jokingly.

As I was conversing with one of my workers at my club, Lola walked over,  turned me towards her and went down on me. I started to enjoy it before I remembered Ameeka was under my desk. But I was far too late to act. Lola was looking under my desk while I was in her mouth.

"HMMM!!!!" she screamed. I immediately took my dick out of her mouth before she bit off my most prized possession. Ameeka tried to run but Lola grabbed her arm and swung her into a chair. Ameeka got up and hit Lola with a heavy right then slapping her with a left like her hand was a tennis racket. I thought Ameeka was going to win this before Lola elbowed her in the jaw. I jumped between them and stopped the fight grabbing them both by the neck. As soon as I did Tre and Madison walked in with bewildered looks on their face.

"What the fuck!?" said them both.
"It's not what it looks like, they were fighting" I explained before releasing my hands from their neck.

"Fuck this shit and fuck you Key!" Lola snapped while walking out the door. I looked at Tre as a smirk came across his face and shook my head.

"I'll go talk to her" said Madison as she followed Lola. I sat on my desk and grabbed another glass pouring me some henny. Tre walked over and sat in the chair.

"Umm.. are you going to take me home?" asked Ameeka. I looked at this bitch like she lost every sense she never had.

"Same way you can get on them knees, use them feet and get to stepping bitch" I said looking her up and down. Before she left she looked at Tre lustfully then continued out the door.

How was this chapter?
Is Lowkey dirty for what he's doing?
What is the guys going to do about Rich Caine?
Do yall like Madison & Tre together?

Comment and Rate please.
Feedback is wassup.
Thanks For Reading
Stay Tuned.