Chapter 8: Let's Get It..

Tre

I was surprised to see Lex here in Cali, and especially in my club. If you don't really know any dangerous women in this world that you feel is just straight-up brutal. Lexus Callister is one of those types for sure, we watched as she walked through the party to the bar with Ameeka and a few other girls right behind her laughing and giggling. Zeus and I gave each other that look.

"HGG" we both said.

"She must've just got out of prison right?" said Zeus. "I mean thought she was gone for life"

"Yea.." I said as I rubbed my beard. "maybe she been out though"

"True, well let's make sure she isn't working for that Rich Caine guy." said Zeus.

"Facts, its best we find that out first." I said as Zeus and I walked out of my office to find Low-Key in the midst of the fun going on tonight. I spotted Ameeka walking through the crowd towards me and as I walked by I felt a hand grip my manhood, and but before I could turn to look, I caught eye-contact with Lex, whom walked past me slowly, staring at me with a blank face before turning and walking away with Ameeka through the crowd. Why was she with Ameeka though? I'll add that to my list of things I need to find out because too much is going on now.

"Woo!" yelled Low-Key as I turned to see him dancing with Lola.

"Well he looks occupied" said Zeus.

"Yea, we not gonna bother th-"

"WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU IS NIGGA!" yelled a girl behind us.

"BITCH I'M YO MAN AND YOU UP IN THIS BITCH BEING A THOT!" yelled a guy who grabbed the girl by her neck and was immediately punched by Low-Key. The guy went straight to sleep after that punch and cameras were flashing like crazy, we grabbed him and pulled him to the office fast as hell, our guys immediately got ahold of the media, keeping them out of the VIP area and away from our offices.

"We hire people to do that stuff for us!" said Zeus.

"I don't care nigga, its just how I do things!" yelled Low-Key. I shook my head and pulled out my phone already seeing posts about him sleeping that guy on the dance floor. 

"Yo because you went all Tyson on this fool, you went viral dumb ass!" I snapped looking at Low. He instantly rushed me and towered over me looking me in my face with the meanest glare. 

"Fuck you gonna do about it bitch !" snapped Low-Key. "You better get the hell out of my face cuz" I said feeling a real mean look come across my face.

"Do something then nigga !" said Low-Key before I pushed him and he swung on me. I ducked and hit him with a hard right hook making him stumble back before he rushed me and jabbed me with a two piece before Zeus jumped in between us.

"Stop !" yelled Zeus "Why the hell y'all fighting anyway man"

I wiped my lip to check and see if any blood was leaking, Low did the same. Luckily I didn't because I was ready to throw hands if I even seen one drop of blood. "Listen before y'all even try to fight again, y'all have to remember this is our club. We have guests, money being made right now, and the fact that y'all fighting over nothing shows me that y'all need to get it together or go home for tonight." said Zeus. 

"I can go handle the bullshit that just happened, but y'all need to straighten this out now" he said before walking out shaking his head. I looked at Low as he glared at me. We glared at each other for a few seconds before laughing and shaking up. 

"Ga'damn man you can still pack a punch shit!" I said as I rubbed my cheek. 

"Nigga you still got that heavy right I see" laughed Low-Key. "My bad B, I was tripping"

"You good dawg I shouldn't have even tried to fight you after you slept that dude"

"Honestly I thought we was gonna have a good laugh about it" laughed Low.

"We is now" we both laughed as I showed him the video of him coming out of nowhere and sleeping the guy. 

Lex

"I'm gonna get this club and everything that comes with it" I said aloud as Ameeka thotty ass was riding my strap. I don't know why she thought she could just run back to me after I got out a few weeks ago. I knew she started rocking with those niggas back when she was apart of my twerk team. I was so mad at her I fucked around and bodied every nigga that tried to split my squad up. Prison was some straight bullshit, but now I got rep there and outside. I'm Lex Callister and this nigga "Trap" don't even know what's coming. I laugh to myself thinking of my plans for his ass.
"Whaaaaaaaat is so funny?" moaned Ameeka.
"You, that's what" I say as I glare at her sexy frame circulating on me.
"Hmmmmmm, fuck you" moaned Ameeka. I pushed her off and walked over to my phone ringing. When I answered it I knew exactly what this bitch had to say. After my phone call, I immediately looked at Ameeka on the bed playing with herself while twerking to "Booty by Blac Youngsta", I shook my head and slid my strap in her as deep as it could possibly go and grabbed her neck before whispering in her ear. "I want you to tell me everything you know about Low's operation". She nodded as she scrunched up her face in pain and pleasure. I was about to become someone's worst nightmare.

-------------------------------------------------

Zeus

We were all at Low's trap counting bread when Wop, Sleepy, Cazar, and A.K walked in. They were strictly Tre's homies, and we rarely spoke. They been rocking with each other since high school so I don't even get involved in they discussions. If I remember correctly,  it was with them when Tre actually got the name, Trap. Ebony was texting my phone constantly but I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer right now. Who was her dad? I hope it's not that Rich Caine guy, if so he's gonna really gun for me and her. That girl is my world and I'd hate for something bad to happen to her because of me.
"Aye" said Tre as he was standing beside me looking at me strangely. "You straight cuz?"
"Yeah of course man" I said as I shrugged off my thoughts. "I'm gonna go holla at my queen".
"Yo be careful out there my G" Tre called out as I walked out with my cut.
By the time I pulled up to Ebony's apartment I noticed an all-white  charger parked outside. As soon as I parked Ebony's neighbor, Ms. Alvarez was waving me over to her by the mailboxes.  I got out of my car and looked around before proceeding to her.
"Hey Ms. Alvarez what is it?" I asked.
"You know that car?" She asked pointing at the charger. I shook my head. "No you-.." before I could finish my sentence she pulled a shotgun from behind a bush and cocked it.
"I heard some yelling from Ebony's apartment I was going to call the police but since you pulled up I feel we can handle this ourselves". I stepped back and looked at her like she was crazy. I immediately looked around to make sure nobody else was looking before asking her to lower her gun.
"Ms. Alvarez where the hell did you get that from?"
"You think living in this area I didn't think to weaponize myself ?"she said looking me up and down. "I want them to think I'm a frail old woman, what they don't know is what they won't expect".
I shrugged and pulled out my nine, cocking it as we went to Ebony's door.
I threw up signals to Ms. Alvarez letting her know to follow my lead as I listened through the door. I heard scuffling and screaming before Ms. Alvarez shot a hole in the door where the doorknob was. Instead of looking at her crazy I ran straight in and seen two guys raping Ebony as another guy was trying to pull his pants up and grab his gun before I shot him and the guy behind Ebony. As soon as I shot him, the guy under her threw her body to the floor and aimed his pistol at me before getting his arms blown off by Ms. Alvarez. He started screaming very loudly in pain and shock. I immediately went to Ebony and was pulling her out before we both witnessed the most horrific thing we've ever seen. Ms. Alvarez put this guy's dick in the barrel and shot.
"Let's see how many holes you fuck now puta" she said over his dead body before walking out with Ebony trying to calm her.
I looked around at the mess and followed them. As soon as I got near my car, something blew up in Ebony's apartment and I noticed two old women walking across the street from the explosion nodding towards me before breaking into the white charger and pulling off. I turned around and seen Ms. Alvarez standing on her porch with a commander-like posture.

What the hell just happened?

It looks like things got REALLY serious for Zeus.
Who do you think was behind what just happened?
Is Ms. Alvarez Savage or nah?
What is Lex thinking of doing?
Please comment and Rate!
The longer yall take to comment,  the longer I will take to update.