Chapter 3: If You Ain't Lit..

Low-Key

I'm not going to lie when Tre hit me up about this party I didn't know exactly what he was talking about until he said Lola. I did NOT want to run into that girl again. Lola and I had a crazy ass past and I don't have no time to be going down memory lane tonight. She my ex from three years ago, we was all good until she started shit with my little sister Scarlet and tried to kill her because they hated each other with a passion. I knew my little sis liked to party so I hit her up, even though I knew she was going to say no.

"Ayo sis what it be!" I said.

"Hey Bro-bro what'chu want?" said Scarlet.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go to this pool party with me?" I said "It's gonna be live and you know Jamarcus gonna be there, too." I said knowing she was crushing on Jamarcus hard as hell.

"Oooooo Jamarcus?!" She screamed into the phone. "Hell yea I wanna go, pick me up in about 40 mins."

"A'ight, I gotcha."

I walked into my closet and started pulling out outfits, and turned on my stereo bumping Cut it by O.T Genesis ft. Young Dolph. Wondering what I should wear for the party then focused on my red and white Jordan 12s with my khaki with red lining cargo shorts and Chicago Bulls Jordan jersey. I threw on a few of my gold chains then slipped on my gold Movado watch. As I checked myself out in the mirror I knew it was time to catch out, I grabbed my brush and brushed my waves as I walked out to my black on red '64 Impala turned on the same song I was listening to and rolled out of my garage on my way to pick up Scarlet. As I cruised through the city I seen a few black escalades pull up beside me and behind me. The one on my left rolled his window down and stared me down hard as hell; then the one on the right did the same but he spoke, "Where you headed Low?"

I couldn't believe these fools was trying to spook me like I'm some little nigga or something. I glanced over and said "To fuck yo bitch dawg" I laughed.

He pulled out a mac-11 and pointed it at me and I looked over and laughed even harder before I reached up with my black and red Desert Eagle and popped his ass in the head before speeding off. I looked in my review as I sped up faster and faster down the road then I pulled into my sister's neighborhood and was slightly happy because her neighborhood was full of cops and uppity ass muthafuckas that got 911 on speed dial. As I pulled up to her house she came running outside grinning in her pink and red sundress. I shook my head as she got in and stared at me with this crazed look on her face. "Well what are you waiting for let's go!" she screamed with excitement. I pulled off to the party hoping no bullshit would ruin this night.

"Welcome to My POOOOOL PARRTYYYYYY" said Lola. I caught eye-contact with her as I walked into the party and an instant headache came over me as I went straight to the bar stand to get a lil sum to drink. While I was checking out the menu of drinks, somebody came along and grabbed my ass and I reached around, grabbed her wrist and looked straight into Lola's eyes. "What you want" I said calmly. She looked at me and smirked then hugged me tight. I was shocked for a second and held her small frame remembering how comfortable it was being close to her before I pushed her off me and asked again. "What do you want?" I asked with more aggression. "I just wanted to say Hello, since we haven't spoken in a long time daaaamn" She said crossing her arms and smirking. "I see you still got a thing for me though" I felt her hand rub against my manhood as I reached around and grabbed a handful of her phat ass in that sundress that she was wearing. I know she knew I was coming because she only wore sundresses around me, cause of the way that ass look in them. "Girl you tryna get the Low-D or what?" She smiled and I looked around to check on Scarlet. Soon as I seen that she was getting her groove on I looked back down at Lola and smiled. "Hell yea Key" She said gripping my erection. "Say no more" and I walked to her room with her on my trail.