Chapter 7: Making Moves..

Low-Key

"Just because I got shot doesn't mean I can't control my crew" I said angrily.

"Your mind is clouded with revenge, and you need a clear mind to lead or you'd lead them straight into war again." Trap said simply. "War is not what we need right now, especially since we're trying to grow our business starting with the club."

"Damion needs to die!" I said punching a hole in the wall. "Why are you so calm about this shit ?!"

"Maybe because I was informed that a guy by the name of Rich Caine is behind all of this mess" said Trap while glaring at me. "And I'm pretty sure you know who that is."

I stood there a little shocked again, and looked away as I remembered he told me that during the shootout. I couldn't believe Rich was trying to kill us off. All my life I've respected the guy and now this same person is trying to kill me off. No matter, anybody that wants to try me can get buried. Although it would be a challenge considering the fact that he has almost everybody in L.A. in his back pocket. "You gonna answer me or you gonna keep sitting there looking like somebody slapped you." said Trap. I turned around and laughed. "Shut the hell up, I agree with you but don't try to tell my crew what to do" I said while making my way to the couch and laying down. "You may be head of everybody but my guys will strictly ride for me either way."

"Well I suggest you get your head in the game, because we got a big night tonight at the club" said Trap. As soon as he said that I remembered it was Strip-N-Show night and all the ballas was going to be attending.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So many times we don been slept on...."

I had my earphones in listening to Teflon Mula, as I waited on Trap to get ready for the event we were having tonight at the club. I had slid a text to Lola asking was she going to be showing up, because I was wanting to slide back in them guts, I really wasnt worried bout her man. Last time I checked that honey was mine. As I waited for her to hit me back I scrolled through my contacts to all the girls I could possibly hit up and I thought about Ameeka, so out of hornyness I slid her a text too.

"Yo, come thru to the party tonight"

"I'm already coming, a couple of my friends asked me already"

"Bet it up then"

"I was going to be looking for you anyway daddy"

"Meet me in BR12 when I get there"

"Ok Daddy"

I was set for that part of the night then I received a few messages from Lola indicating that she would be there. So I had to figure out a plan to get it in with Ameeka before I slide over to Lola. Tonight was gonna be lit for sure.

"You weird as hell" Trap said looking at me sideways as he stood in his mirror checking out his outfit. "Over there looking like you daydreaming about straight sex". I laughed and shook my head because this nigga always knew what was on my mind even at the craziest times.

"Mane you always know what a nigga thinkin, huh?" I said smiling. "Don't act like you aint thinking bout sliding in anything tonight either".

"Maybe" Trap said. "Keep an eye out though we got beef so don't get too comfortable"

I patted my Ruger on my side. "Never slacking B" I said confidently. "Let's roll out!"

Trap and I were pulling up at the over-packed club, with a line to the other side of the world, hearing straight bass coming from the club. I swear this was my dream and to own one of these bitches was a dream come true. We walked into the club through the front being greeted by the bouncers while people in line were begging us to let them in, I stopped and looked over when I heard my name being called. "Lamar! Lamar!" I seen a couple of old friends of mine waving their arms signaling that I let them in with me. So I whispered to Paul and pointed at the group of my old friends and said "Give them VIP passes and let them and they friends in, but check them thoroughly" He nodded and I proceeded into the club admiring how lit this night was taking off. Trap was already in VIP when I got in.