Chapter 4: The Come Up

Tre

2 weeks had went by since that crazy pop-up at Lola's party and honestly I was tired of niggas thinking they could run up on me and my boys without getting handled. So I took the liberty of making a trip back to P.B. and gathering a few niggas I knew could handle business without no mistakes, some guys I knew very well too. I'm sure they wouldn't mind coming with me because honestly I doubt they'd want to stay in P.B. for the rest of their life.

I rolled through the city of Pine Bluff peeping out everything, feeling as if I was riding down memory lane. I remember when I literally walked almost everywhere in Pine Bluff, despite how dangerous it was, I felt like I could dare anybody to run up on me, but that's just the mentality I grew up having. Many would call it dumb or just plain ignorant, but it made me into a fearless leader with more respect than most people that lived in this city. I wasn't saying I was better than everybody because the Bluff was full of talent and very skilled individuals, I'm simply saying I'm part of that percentage of niggas that shouldn't be messed with. But of course, bullets have no names so it's common sense to get well-connected with the right people so you wouldn't end up on the wrong person's bad side. Enough of that though, I noticed young little kids and teens standing around at gas stations and outside their homes, peeping out my whip as I cruised through the eastside bumping Nuthin' But a "G" Thang by Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Doggy Dogg, as I pulled up to my nigga A.K.'s house seeing him sitting outside smoking a blunt. I hopped out my whip in my navy blue All-Star II Chuck Taylor's, white and blue striped socks, and khaki cargo shorts with a regular white-T, and khaki button-down short-sleeve shirt with my gold/diamond Cuban-link chain around my neck with my matching gold/diamond Rolex. I walked up to A.K. who stood around 5'8" and had a buff muscular build like a linebacker, a trimmed full beard, dark skin tone, tatted up arms and chest with A.K tatted across his right forearm. He was wearing some red joggers with some red and white low Chuck Taylor's, and a white tank top with a Red Sox vintage baseball jersey on with the matching hat. He also wore a gold chain with a gold/diamond angel medallion and square gold earrings. "Wassup Trap, I heard you moved to the west coast, what you doing back down here?" said A.K. while smoking an extendo blunt. We dapped up, then I looked over at my nigga Seven, who was walking up laughing.

"Wassup cuz, I didn't know yo ass was back down here" said Seven.

"Well man, ya'll know I can't forget my roots no matter what, but shit I got a proposition for ya'll." I said looking at them both.

"Oh really?" said A.K. while passing the blunt to me. "What you need us to pop somebody or something?"

"Pretty much, but it's bigger than that" I said getting the extendo as he passed it and taking 2 big hits before passing it back. "With one phone call, I can get ya'll set up with ya'll own crib and everything, plus a new whip."

"Aye cuz, you got me when you said you need a nigga popped but that sounds like a plan." said Seven, who was grinning. "I got everything handled down here, especially if I'm going to be getting money over there in L.A."

"Aye so we getting paid too?" said A.K. "You know I'm all about the money."

"Fam, I'm getting you a new whip and a crib, don't worry we all gonna eat." I laughed. "Yo high ass always thinking about money."

"Alright, I'm gonna make this phone call and ya'll be ready in 2 days, some black escalades should pull up in front of ya'll place to help ya'll with ya'll things around 5 a.m." I said.

"A'ight bet" they both said. Then I walked back to my Challenger and turned on No Role Modelz by J. Cole, before I pulled off to go kick it with family that still lived in the Bluff.

That next week...

"I would like to thank everyone for being here for our grand opening of Eminifity!" said Low-Key to the several cameras and mics of the media and enormous amount of people awaiting to get in, wearing their freshest outfits. "It's been a long road to this point, a lot of dedication, hard work, and determination. I love the club life and I know many of you always wanted to find a place that would interest you in every way. Well trust and believe Eminifity has everything beyond your wildest dreams and with these scissors I now announce Eminifity...Open!" announced Low-Key while cutting the giant ribbon. The audience cheered and clapped as we all stood on the red carpet to the entrance of the club. When everyone finally started walking inside the club, the atmosphere was breath-taking, the giant white pillars that stood around the club, the white and gold stage that was at the back of the club, and the enormous dance floor with strobe lights and colorful lights everywhere had everyone in awe. The music was blasting extremely loud causing the vibe to quickly heighten with happiness as people started filling the dance floor as well the bars that were positioned on both sides of the club. Upstairs were black rooms and the offices of the managers and founders which were extremely extraordinary by the way. I was gonna be using my office in a minute if Madison didn't stop giving me that look like she wanted the D.