Chapter 12: Love & Pain

Low-Key

It was plenty of people I could contact about making this move on Rich, but it was risky because I didn't know exactly who I could trust not to give him a heads up.  Although I figured why hit up one of my people when I could just hit up one of his people. I've gained enough respect for niggas to follow me without hesitation anyway.  Who is angry enough to go against their own boss? Who is crazy enough to rob a multi millionaire? Who is strong enough to handle the heat?

In that moment I realized...

Damien

So I gave him a call.

"Yo Damien"

"What the hell you want nigga"

"I should kill yo mark ass but I was wondering if you wanted to get payback on Rich."

"Why you asking me bitch, you don't think I can handle it myself?"

"No,  I know you can't, you don't got enough juice and you damn sure don't got the resources"

"Lamar me and you go way back so I'll listen to what you gotta say but if I find out you tryna set me up, I will kill you"

"Kill me? Nigga whatever, we gonna rob this fool, he lost my respect when he got.."

"Ebony raped...."

"You heard?"

"Word travels fast"

"Look meet me at the YO tonight"

"Yea I got you"

"Bet"

Now that I got business out of the way,  I sent the squad a text letting them know tonight was the night we were discussing the plan. I already had some guys look into all of Rich's main places of key interest. I figured we'd hit his most valuable warehouse.  He had all types of expensive merchandise in there. We just need him to come out into the open. So this should hurt his pockets enough to do just that.

I wanted to talk to the boys so I went to the club. It was the summer so I decided to take the scenic route. Only this time I decided to ride in my candy paint red drop-top Mercedes.

As I pulled up I noticed the Trap's car but not Zeus's. I walked into Trap's office to see the squad sitting back sipping.

"YO YO!" I yelled and they both looked at me with a small grin.

"There we go put a damn smile on ya face for once" I said walking over and dapped them up before sitting down.

"Wassup" they both replied. "Why you so happy G?" said Zeus.

"Because I think I found the perfect girl" I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Is that so?" Trap said. "What's her name?" They both looked at me surprised.

"Nunyallni"

"Who?" They both replied.

"Nun yall niggas business!" I laughed. They both sucked they teeth. "Maaaaan"

"Naw forreal her name Mo"

"To be honest I thought you was gonna say Lex" Zeus said.

"Oh shorty got some good good" I grinned thinking about that orgy.

"Wait you smashed her?" Trap said.

"Heeeelll yeah boyyyyy" I pulled a joint out my pocket and lit it up. "Really had a orgy and I was the only sausage."

They both looked at each other then looked at me.

"What?" I said as I blew smoke.

"Lex Callister" Trap said.

"Callister?" I almost dropped my blunt. "Wait you talking about the bitch that tried to take over while we was in the south?"
They both nodded they head.

"I figured something was up with her because she said she knew me." I continued to smoke shaking my head.

"Well I got a feeling she's up to no good around here,  she must've just got out." Zeus said.

"If so then I'll just pretend I have no clue and try to get some more pussy before I kill her" I said smiling.

"Do what ya do" Trap said. "Just don't get tricked or killed my G"

"You know me, I won't die so easily" I laughed.

Tre

"Anyway how've yall been doing" I asked. "Yall know Maddy left my ass, right?"

"Whoooaaaa, whaaaaat!?" said Low-Key.

"Damn forreal?" asked Zeus.

"Yea mane, I was tryna do some recon on what happened with Ebony, cause I met her sister and her friends. I went over one of the friend's house and soon as I was comfortable and chopping it up, Maddy texted me talm bout, we done and ain't no coming back type shit, like how the hell she even know I was there?" I told them.

"Yo I told you these spanish bitches outchea crazy" laughed Low-Key.

"I know right, I went ahead and beat it down though since she wanted to be that way." I shrugged.

"My Boy!" said Low as he leaned up and shook up with me.

"What did she know" said Zeus in a more serious tone.

"Well of course she knew that he was Ebony's father,  but none of them told me because one girl in particular, Trish she a ratchet, told them I was a low life tryna take over and that I'd try to kill Kheyla if they gave me the info."

"Trish?" said Zeus.

"Yea, she seem kind of sneaky, I got a bad feeling about her." I said.

"Nah, I'm saying I've seen her in here alot." said Zeus. "I can get someone to keep a close eye on her."

"Sounds good" I nodded.

"Lola caught me getting top by Ameeka." Low said lowly staring at his rising smoke.

"What the hell nigga" said Zeus.

I just laughed.

"You knew?" he asked looking at me.

"I walked in on them fighting." I laughed harder. "Low was half naked and tryna stop them, I thought they was on some Mr. and Mrs. Smith plus one type shit."

Zeus started laughing too and Low-Key high ass couldn't help but laugh too.

These my boys. I'd go to war for them.  But damn we got girl problems like crazy. It's about time I actually settled down though.  I'm not with this playa shit. When you got money like this, using people aint the smart way to go.

After conversating with the guys and catching up on each other's lives, I felt like hitting up Kandice, but before I could get to my car I noticed a bright yellow Camry pull up, then Maddy and two other girls exited the car and threw bricks at my challenger. I instantly pulled out my deagle and shot into the air. They jumped hard as hell, got into the car and sped off.

"Aye !" I yelled. "Man are you fucking serious"

Not soon after our workers and the guys ran outside and seen what happened to my car.

"Yo what's going on?!" asked Low holding a draco.

"Man its nothing" I shook my head. "Everyone get back to work"

As they went back, I looked at my boys. "Maddy did this"

"What!?" They both said.

Thank You Thank You

I'm gonna update faster I've taken notice of my new readers.

I appreciate support and feedback.

So feel free to comment and vote.

What you think will happen next? 🤔🤫