Chapter 11: Dangerous

Low-Key

I opened my eyes to my ringtone "Wake Up" By Boosie, looking around my room thinking to myself, damn what did I get myself into, I thought. I hopped into the shower and then threw on an all-red Nike outfit. I brushed my hair and snagged a backwood out of my blunt jar as I left the house. I checked my text messages seeing that several bitches been hitting my line as I got into the car. I laughed and pulled off to the gym.

As I was coasting through the city, fully relaxed as I smoked. I noticed titties bouncing because it caught the corner of my vision. In all my years of living I haven't ever in my life seen a woman so gorgeous. She had full natural beauty with skin so chocolate and blended perfectly with her body that I could've sworn her body was glowing like gold.

I must've swerved my car into a parking spot immediately after I refocused back on the road. So I got out that bitch and smooth walked up to the jogging shorty and stood in her way acting as if I didn't know she was just jogging. She slowed up and was about to go around before I glanced at her biting my lips. She gave me a quick smile with a look.

"Let me guess I'm bad as fuck and you want to show me the world" she said rolling her eyes. My smile faded as I shook my head walking back to my car.

"That's what I thought" she scoffed.

"Get in" I demanded. She looked at me surprised and a little shocked.

"Nigga I don't know you" she snapped.

"You hungry?" I said starting the car it wasn't long before I heard my passenger door closing and her getting comfortable. I smiled before pulling off to Chic-Fil-A playing "Me Too by Kevin Gates".

Zeus

"I'm sorry that happened to you" I said as I held Ebony. "Baby as long as your here with me I'm okay" she said staring into my eyes.

"Ms. Alvarez a cold muhfucka aint she?" I joked.

"She's my second mom" Ebony said sleepily.

"That I can see for sure", I told her while I massaged her shoulders.

"Baby will you always be here for me?" she asked looking up at me.

"Why wouldn't I" I smiled kissing all over her face.

"I don't know I just get scared at the thought of losing you"

"Your not going to lose me no matter what" I proceeded to massage her feet as I thought about what I was going to do when I finally got my hands on her father.

Maybe I'd choke him over a balcony or snipe him from a very far distance while he eats his last meal, I thought to myself.

"Zeus!" Ebony shouted in pain.

"I'm sorry baby I got a little carried away in my thoughts." I said rubbing her feet before she snatched them away.

"No you need to release some stress before you touch me, I don't want you to break my precious feet." She said getting up and going to the kitchen. I watched her as she got a big container of ice cream.

"E how much ice cream you going to eat?" I looked at her with a very concerned look.

She shrugged while slowly stuffing her face.

"It's your third tub of ice cream!" I stated getting up to take it from her.

"Heeellll no!" she screamed. "Don't touch my ice cream"

"Ok Shitty McMilky" I laughed kissing her cheek as she pouted eating her ice cream.

Low-Key

"So whats your name?" I said after sipping on my lemonade.

"Mo" she said bluntly eating her waffle fries and looking directly at her phone.

"Aye I bought you this meal you should put that phone down" I demanded.

"Boy bye" she scoffed rolling her eyes.

I reached and snatched her phone out her hand and glared into her eyes when she opened her mouth to yell. I assume she thought otherwise because she folded her arms and looked out the window.

"What happened to gentlemen" she mumbled.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What's your name" she rolled her eyes before landing them on me.

"Lamar" I said smiling flashing my teeth.

"Why did you do all this?" She waved her hand around. "You think I'm gonna give you some cat?"

"No this my way of meeting a girl as beautiful as you" I said while observing every inch of her body biting my lip.

"Ummm.. my eyes are up here" Mo said snapping in my face.

I blinked and moved her hand.

"Don't be snapping in my face girl, but anyway I was actually heading to the gym before I seen you and I thought you might want something to eat." I said as I started eating.

"Well thank you but I need to get back home to my son"

I almost choked on my fries when I heard "son". I coughed and drank some more lemonade, rubbing my chest.  She was looking annoyed causing me to get a little angry.

"You just gonna let me choke huh" I said clearing my throat.

"Nigga I don't know you" she scrunched her face up.  "You taking me home or what?"

"Ask me nicely" I smiled.

"Bitch take me home before I shove your nuts down a blender." She glared at me while grabbing my thigh.

"Cool I gotchu" I smiled getting up walking her to the car.

As she got in I started the car and drove off. The whole ride to her crib, she was staring at me. I glanced at her  and put my gun to her head once we arrived in front of her place.

"Give me your number" I demanded.

She quickly wrote it down and threw it at me before getting out and walking into her place.

I put my gun down and picked up the receipt paper.

1-800-Fuck-You

I laughed and drove off finally heading to the gym. Mo was gonna be mine. I need a woman that's ruthless like me.

Sorry this is just a fill-in.
I have been real busy lately so it's been kind of hard to keep my updates popping but I'm going to be more active from now on.

Please comment and vote.
Thanks for reading yo !

Is Lamar tripping?

What you think going to happen next?

What is Zeus going to do?