Don't Do Anything I Would Do

"You know, you never told me who you know at this place."

It was the first day at this school. My dad was dropping me off, I think he thought I would get into more trouble after what happened yesterday.

"Just a person, I know a lot of people."

That was probably the best answer I was going to get out of him.

"We're here," he stopped the car a little way down the street, and started to say a speech a had to heard many times, "don't do anything I would do."

"And don't do anything you wouldn't do. I got it." I picked up my bag, and got out the car. I waved as he drove away.

I walked into the school. I knew I had to go to the principal's office, but I had no idea where to go.

I passed large groups of people, but I didn't feel like asking them. I kept walking down the hall, until I heard two boys talking about Star Wars.

They were standing by a locker, so I decided to ask them.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where the principal's office is?"

They both turned to look at me. One of them was around the same height as me, and the other was taller. The taller one was cute, but that isn't at all important now.

The shorter one spoke first.  "Just go down there," he gestured down the hall, "and turn right. It has a sign on the door."

I nodded and thanked him. The taller one of the two looked surprised to see me there.

"Are you new here?" The shorter one asked, as I started to walk away.

I turned back, and nodded.

"Well, I'm Ned Leeds, this is Peter Parker." He pointed towards the guy next to him.

"I'm Y/N , Y/N Stark."

Ned looked astonished. I was used to that, when people find out I'm a Stark, that is normally their reaction.

"Stark? Like Tony Stark?"

"Yep, I'm his kid."

Ned looked at Peter, and mouthed something, but I couldn't tell what it was.

Peter finally spoke. "Do you - Do you want us to show to the office?"

He sounded familiar. Like Spiderman actually. That's a crazy thing to think, right? He didn't seem like a superhero.

"I should be alright. Thanks though." I smiled, and saw him blush slightly. Cute.

"I should get going. See you two around."

They waved, and I walked to the office. I hadn't been here long, and things already seemed to be looking up.

~~

I won't bore you with the details of what happened in the office. I got my timetable, I had a discussion about my last school and was told basic things about this school. Sounds like it would only take a short while but it took the whole first period.

Everyone had already gone to class when I left the office. Means I'd have to walk into English late. Wonderful.

It was only round the corner, so it didn't take long to get there.

I walked in to see the teacher writing on the board.

"You must be the new student here, Y/N Stark?"

I nodded, feeling the eyes of the class on me. Some of them were whispering about me, they hardly tried to hide it.

"I'm Mr Watson, take a seat."

There weren't many empty seats. There was one next to a guy at the front, and Peter near the back.

I went to sit next to Peter. At least I had met him already.

Mr Watson had already started continuing teaching.

Peter smiled as I sat next to him.

"What is he talking about?"

"Sherlock Holmes. Ironic really."

I laughed, and glanced at the notes Peter had in front of him. This was going to take a while to catch up on.

He pushed the notes towards me, "We can share these." He rubbed the back of his neck before continuing, "I can help if you want."

"That'd be great."