I Don't Trust Him

Peter and I were walking to his apartment after school. We were going to study. Okay, maybe not study, just watch movies and eat food.

"So have the Avengers found your mo- sorry, Sofia yet?" Peter asked me. He knows I hate calling her my mother.

"They arrested another super the other day, the first in weeks, but something happened and they died. Nat thinks she has a lead of where she is working."

"They'll find her. She can't hide forever."

We continued to walk for a bit, when we bumped into Luke. It's been about 2 weeks since he moved to our school, and he's becoming a close friend. Peter still doesn't trust him, but I think he's just being a bit jealous.

"Y/N, hi, you okay?" Luke asked. "Oh, hi Pete."

"Yeah I'm doing okay, how about you?"

"I'm great. Where are you two heading?"

Peter answered, "We're going to study. We should probably get going actually."

"Then have fun. I should get going too."

"Bye Luke." I gave him hug, and he walked away.

Me and Peter continued to walk. "You hate him, don't you?"

He shrugged slightly. "I don't hate him, I just don't trust him. There is something wrong with him."

"There's nothing wrong with him Pete. He's a nice guy."

"Do you not find it at all weird he's trying to find out so much about you? It just feels like he's hiding something."

"He's just trying to be a good friend. And you can't really say much about hiding things Spiderboy. Just stop being paranoid and try to be nice to him."

I don't see why Peter hates him so much. I can't tell if he's jealous or overprotective, but I just want him to get used to him.

He kissed my forehead. "Okay I'll try, I'm sorry."

A/N: It's been a while since I've updated, but I'm back with a terribly written chapter. I'm probably going to re-write this whole thing soon, it didn't turn out how I wanted it to. Anyway, thank you guys, this story has 1K reads!