Gunshot

Peter's POV

"Y/N!" Tony shouted, stepping out of his suit, and rushing over to us.

Y/N fell backwards, and I caught her in my arms, and lay her on the floor.

Sofia laughed, "You deserve this Tony. You deserve all of this pain. You can finally understand what you did to me."

I looked down at Y/N, her hand touching the wound. "It's okay, it's not serious." She moved her leg, and winced. "Okay, it hurts like hell."

"Actually, that can be fatal. I'm sorry sweetheart, you would have made a wonderful addition to this team." Sofia laughed again, and turned to leave.

"You bitch! You aren't leaving." Tony snarled.

"Oh but I am. Don't try to stop me."

Tony stood up, and smirked. "You hurt my daughter. Why would I let you leave?"

"Our daughter. And well, because you really should get her to the hospital." She held up the gun, and shot Y/N again, this time in the shoulder.

"Fucking hell, stop shooting me." Y/N grumbled, wincing again. "Pete, I feel dizzy, I need to get to a hospital." She sat up, mumbling curses under her breath.

"You can't walk, I'm not letting you go alone. You'll pass out." I told her.

Tony came and sat on the floor next to us. I looked over to see Sofia gone. "Nat will get her, I just need to help you kiddo." He turned to me. "Can you get her to the hospital?"

"I'm out of web."

He touched Y/N's shoulder, and she winced. "Hang in there kiddo." He looked at his suit. "You have to take the suit, it's the only way to get there in time."

"Come on," I told her, helping her stand. She leaned against me, and asked, "Is a bullet wound supposed to bleed this much?

I helped her into the suit, and Tony spoke to it. "Friday, take her to the hospital." He kissed the top of her forehead. "It'll be okay kiddo, don't worry."

The suit closed, and flew away. I turned to Tony, "Will she be okay?"

"She's lost a lot of blood, but I hope so." He started walking away, before turning back. "Why were you two still here? You were supposed to leave."

"Tony ... I'm sorry. She wanted to stay,  and now she might ... she might ..." I could feel my eyes start to tear up. She might die, and it's because of me. We should have left, we should have listened to Tony. This shouldn't have happened.

"It's alright kid," he headed back over to me, and started to hug me. "It's not your fault."

"Should we go to hospital? What about Sofia?"

"I'll contact everyone else, they'll find her. And that kid of hers. We just need to be there for Y/N."

I followed Tony out of the room. That's when I heard it. A gunshot.

A/N: Hope you all enjoy this story! I think I'm coming to the end of this soon, but I will be making a sequel, so don't worry, you'll be seeing more of these characters (but I can't say who ;) )