The New Guy

Over 2 weeks since the car accident. There hasn't been any superhuman sightings for a few days. It's as if they've all disappeared. They're planning something, I can feel it.

I was at my locker in school, grabbing a book for my next lesson: Spanish. I closed my locker, to see Peter waiting next to it.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked him.

"About a minute, may I walk you to class?" He smiled, and ran his hand through his hair.

"Of course." He held his hand out, and I grabbed it, and walked with him to class.

~~

When we had sat down in class, a boy walked in who I didn't recognise.

"Is he new? I don't recognise him." I whispered to Peter.

"I think so." He whispered back, watching as the boy came and sat down behind me.

He tapped me on the shoulder, and I turned around. "Excuse me, can I borrow your notes, I'm not very good at Spanish." He reminded me of a young Leonardo Di'Caprio.

"Yeah sure," I took them from my bag and handed them to him.

"Thanks, I'll give them back at the end," He took them from me, and continued, "I'm Luke ... Williams."

"I'm Y/N Stark. This," I gestured to Peter, who had turned to see what was happening, "is Peter Parker."

"Tony Stark is your dad?"

I nodded.

"That's cool. Anyway, nice meeting you both, I should start reading these."

I turned back to face the front,  when Peter whispered to me, "Something seems weird about him."

"He seems normal enough."

He frowned, "Maybe, but something doesn't feel right."

"You're just being paranoid. There's nothing to worry about." I told him, as I opened my book.

"I'm sure you're right," He glanced towards Luke, and turned and opened his book. "Hey, do you want to grab some coffee later?"

I smiled at him. "Sounds lovely."

A/N: I've been rewriting this book, so that's there more of Peter and other characters, but it's still the same plot. I haven't published it yet, so I'll continue to update this version until I do :)