Just Another Day

It's been a few days since the funeral. I haven't had a good night's sleep since, and I know my dad hasn't either. I hear him talking in his sleep, waking up and being comforted by Pepper. He saw her die, and I don't know how to help him.

I just want her back. She was a sister to me. She was aunt to Clint's kids. She was our family, but now she's gone.

My dad decided today we would have a movie night. Not like we used to, not all the Avengers. We all coped in different ways, some just wanted to be fighting crime, or just alone. Just a small movie night.

I invited Peter and Ned. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen Ned. A lot has happened in the past few weeks. Dad was obviously there, and Pepper.

There was a knock at the door. Probably Peter and Ned.

I opened the door to them. "Y/N!" Ned shouted, giving me a hug. "It's been a while. I heard you got shot, did it hurt?"

"Yes it did, it hurt a lot. Don't try it." I laughed. Oh how I've missed him.

Peter kissed me, "You doing okay?"

I shrugged, "I'll be okay." Now didn't seem the time to tell him I was scared. I'm scared of Luke. He still knows about Peter, and he still might tell the world. I don't want to lose Peter too.

"How cute. I've missed you two lovebirds together." Ned said, coming in and sitting down. We followed. "Can I see your powers?"

"I haven't really got the hang of them yet, but, " I held up my hands, and the sparks danced across my fingers. I'll start practising soon, right now, I just wanted to be with my family.

"Awesome. So you two could go round fighting crime together. Spiderman and ... you need a name." Ned sat in thought.

"I don't need a -"

"Spark. Spiderman and Spark." He smiled, and nodded.

"I like it. And anyways, I've always wanted a sidekick." I laughed, as Peter sighed at me.

"I am not the sidekick!"

I smirked at him, and he folded his arms. "I hate you." He said, laughing.

"You love me really." I kissed him, which was followed by an 'aw' from Ned.

"So cute. So what movie are we watching?"

Pepper walked into the room, and put a bowl of popcorn onto the table. "Die Hard."

I smiled slightly. "Nat loved that movie."

My dad came and sat down with us. "And she'll be here watching it with us kid."

"Tony Stark..." Ned muttered next to me.

"That's me. I'm guessing you're Ned. Nice to meet you kid." He said, shaking hands with Ned.

"It's Tony Stark..." Ned muttered.

"Is it? I thought it was David Tennant." I muttered to him, laughing.

"Really? I thought it was Beyonce." Peter answered, laughing.

"I'm just as fabulous as Beyonce, no wonder you're confused." My dad said, pretending to flick his hair.

Pepper laughed, and started the movie. "Okay people, stop being dorks, just watch the movie."

This is what Nat would have wanted. She would have wanted us to be happy. And I'm sure she'll be watching us. After all, she would never want to miss Die Hard.

A/N: I hope you have enjoyed this book, I have already published the next story, it's called Electrified.

I loved writing this story, so maybe follow me for more stories (requests would also be great). Maybe one day I'll come back and edit this book to make it better, but for now, this is the end. Thank you guys for reading this, it means a lot.