♡chapter 1♡

Looking at his computer dumbfounded, he clicked out of the game and pouted

Looking at his computer dumbfounded, he clicked out of the game and pouted. Not once playing the sims, did he even think of them dying. So, when his favorite sim Vixxie actually had died due to old age and the grim reaper took her, it slightly made him sad.

•You have (1) new messages•

Jinyoung lazily stared at his phone, knowing exactly who it was and what was about to happen in 3...2...1

•You have (2) new messages•

You have (3) new messages•

•You have (4) new messages•

•You have (5) new messages•

Having enough of the imbecile spamming his phone, he harshly snatched it and furiously typed away.

Baechu
Yo
Dick
Hoe
Answer
Me

   Hoeyoung
Spam me one more time and I'll slit ur titty open.

Almost immediately, an incoming call coming from the girl erupted his ears and huffed. Everybody knows that Jinyoung hates talking on the phone, so why people continue to do it, the world may never know.

   "JINYOUNG!"

"Why must I be friends with such a loud and obnoxious person?"

"Aish treat your noona with some respect!"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath, mentally glad that she didn't hear that or she would've ripped his dick off.

"Ah sorry Irene noona..."

"Yeah yeah whatever...anyway, I didn't call because you were being a brat."

"You bi-"

"I CALLED because I have a little surprise for you at my apartment."

"No."

"What? You don't even kno-"

"No noona! Last time you said that, you brought me a stripper!"

"You said you liked strippers?"

"Yes! Male strippers!"

"Heh oh right...you're gay."