♡chapter 12♡

Seconds of silence turned into minutes

Seconds of silence turned into minutes. No one knew what exactly to say at the moment. Sure, Youngjae brought up the subject about them all dating and being a thing but that was just a joke. Yugyeom was being dead serious though, so it threw everybody off.

"Okay let's do it." Jinyoung flashed a smile at the two maknaes. Kunpimook widened his eyes and his mouth fell open. He wasn't really expecting Jinyoung to agree to the whole three way dating thing. Honestly though, he wasn't even expecting Yugyeom to yell what he was thinking.

"Re-really?" Yugyeom's eyes twinkled and his smile lit up the room. Nobody could deny that Yugyeom's smile was contagious, it affected all six boys. Jinyoung nodded and looked at Kunpimook, waiting for his answer.

"Whatever makes my darlings happy." Kunpimook cooed, watching Jinyoung's face flush red and Yugyeom's kitty ears perk up. The youngest ran up and hugged his two Hyungs, not being able to contain his excitement.

"Thank you thank you thank you! You guys are the best Hyungs ever!" Yugyeom cheered, letting go of the two and just smiling like a doofus. The kid couldn't contain his happiness and it made him 10x more adorable.

"Okay welp now that that situation is solved, we kinda sorta have another one." Youngjae whispered to Jaebum, making sure nobody else could hear. Jaebum's kitty ears perked up at this and waited for the younger to continue.

"I have a boner. Fix it." Jaebum smirked and shook his head. He actually thought there was a problem but looks like it's just his boyfriend being horny.

"WELL I'm tired! Youngjae are you tired? Yes? Okay good! Goodnight everybody!" Jaebum waved at the boys and grabbed Youngjae's hand, pulling the giggling boy upstairs and into their room.

Everybody sat there in silence, not knowing what just happened.

"Are they going to do it?" Kunpimook whispered. The boys erupt into a fit of giggles, finding Kunpimook's "innocence" adorable yet funny. Everybody knows that he's the least pure person in the group.

"Aish mookie you don't have to act so innocent." Yugyeom chuckled, watching Kunpimook act hurt from his words.

"Excuse you! I am the child of the lord!"

"Oh yeah sure, and I don't have a nice peach."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡