♡chapter 20♡

"Movie Night!" Jackson shrieked, setting up all of the pillows and blankets on the lavish couch that fits all seven boys

"Movie Night!" Jackson shrieked, setting up all of the pillows and blankets on the lavish couch that fits all seven boys. Mark giggled from the kitchen and continued making popcorn, eating some chocolate as he waited.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung was pinning Kunpimook against the wall, kissing every inch of exposed skin that he could. The younger shut his mouth tight, trying to stop the lewd sounds that would slip past his pretty plump lips every so often.

"Jinyoungie! Mookie! Everybody is getting-oh?" Yugyeom barged in, immediately his smile turning into a smirk. Kunpimook widened his eyes as he felt a hand softly palm him through his joggers, hearing a chuckle from the youngest.

"Aah we shou-oh right there." Kunpimook breathily whispered, closing his eyes as Jinyoung sucked and bit on his sweet spot and Yugyeom pulling his pants down. He slowly started to pump the ravenette's member, getting faster with each pump.

"We're not moving until you cum." Jinyoung growled, lifting up Kunpimook's shirt and sucking onto his nipple. The boy tilted his head back and accidentally let out a high pitched moan.

Both boys smirked as they watched Kunpimook become a moaning mess. It was honestly the hottest thing they have ever seen. Even hotter than Jaebum's exposed back.

Yugyeom kitten licked his boyfriends tip as Jinyoung pulled at his hair, kissing his plump lips as well as playing with his nipples.

"Fu-oh my Jisoos." Kunpimook started to squirm and get the familiar feeling in his tummy. He started to wonder how lucky he got with scoring two guys that were great with their hands and mouths. Literally a miracle.

Surprising the slightly older boy, Yugyeom took him in whole and hummed, sending pleasing vibrations to Kunpimook's member. Jinyoung swirled his tongue in Kunpimook's mouth, exploring every inch. He easily dominated the younger, Kunpimook didn't even put up a fight this time.

With Yugyeom deep throating him and Jinyoung playing with his nipples as he kissed Kunpimook, the younger finally came. Cum filled Yugyeom's mouth, him easily swallowing the liquid with a proud smile on his face. Kunpimook moaned into the older's mouth, pleased that he finally came.

"Let's go, babes." Jinyoung cooed, taking both boys hands and pulling them downstairs behind them. He was glad that they decided to do the sinful act in Jinyoung's room, which was the farthest room away from the living room.

Jinyoung interlocked hands with his baby boys and the couple went downstairs, pretending none of that even happened. They sat on the white couch, Jinyoung sitting in the middle and Yugyeom and Kunpimook sitting on either side of him. Both boys rested their heads on top of Jinyoung's shoulders, sighing as they waited for the movie to play.

"Bammie, why is your hair so messed up?" An innocent voice erupted the silence, making Kunpimook widen his eyes. Yugyeom and Jinyoung bit back their smirks as they watched Kunpimook at a lost for words.

"He fell asleep." Jinyoung broke the long silence, slightly smiling at Youngjae. Youngjae nodded his head and sat back, leaving the situation. Kunpimook breathes a sigh of rel-

"Why is your face so red?"

Or not.

"It was hot in his room." Yugyeom chuckled, lying for his boyfriend. Once again, Youngjae nodded his head and leaned back. Kunpimook calmed down and rested his eyes-

"Then why are there fresh hickies on your neck?" Jaebum smirked as Kunpimook smirked, Yugyeom and Jinyoung erupting into a fit of laughter.

A tiny gasp was heard from Youngjae as he looked at Kunpimook's neck, poking at his neck. Kunpimook glared and slapped his hand away, rolling his eyes as both his boyfriends laughed.

Youngjae snuggled in closer with Jaebum, his kitty ears brushing up against his neck. Jaebum wrapped his arms around the younger, kissing the top of his forehead and waited for the movie to play.

"Awe yes, I love this movie!" Mark boomed, excitedly watching the intro of Battle Royale. Jackson giggled and fondly stared at Mark, afraid that if he blinked he would miss the faded red hair boys cuteness.

"I love you."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
•guys I'm so mad, I wake up at like 5 in the morning which is right now, only to find out that this chapter got deleted. I had to rewrite it all over again. Wtf Wattpad??