♡Chapter 21♡

"Jaebum."

"No."

"Jaebum."

"Nope."

"Jaebuuuum!"

"Not happening!"

"Yaaaaah-"

"Stop your whining, princess."

Those four words shut Youngjae right up. The younger male pouting, he crossed his arms and  huffed dramatically, puffing out his cheeks before staring to stomp his feet.

The bratty actions grabbing Jaebum's attention right away, he cocked up his eyebrow and elicited an amused chuckle. He always loved to see the younger like this, finding it cute and pure that Youngjae would become a brat whenever he didn't get his way.

"Keep acting like that, love, and you're getting spanks." Jaebum said nonchalantly, suppressing his smile that was oh so tempted to come out and shine.

Youngjae widening his eyes, he quickly grabs his own bum and shakes his head, his lips quivering and giving the older puppy eyes in hopes that he wouldn't. "N-not my peach, bummie!" he whines, slightly backing away from where Jaebum sat which was their lavish bed that was more than enough room for the hybrids.

"Then come give kisses to daddy, kitten." he coos softly, Jaebum opening his arms for the younger and puckering his lips at him.

The sight of Youngjae's boyfriend welcoming him in, he elicits a soft squeal and skips over to Jaebum. Crawling onto the older, he straddles his lap and places his luscious lips onto Jaebum's.

"Mm thank you da-"

"GET YOUR ASSES UP! JACKSON IS IN TROUBLE!" Jinyoung suddenly comes bursting into the room yelling, making the two lovebirds jump and gaze at the bewildered boy.

"Wha-"

"NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS. COME ON!" the ravenette's hairs were standing straight up, terribly afraid for his kittens life. Jinyoung didn't know how it happened. He wasn't even truly sure what happened in the first place. All he knew was that he needed to find the obnoxiously loud yet terribly sweet boy quickly before something bad happened.

Youngjae immediately getting off and pulling Jaebum up, he basically dragged the elder out of the room and into the living room. Gazing at everyone, it seemed to be that they were all on edge which was no surprise there.

"What's-"

"I'll explain everything in the car! Come on, let's go!" Jinyoung ushered all of the hybrids, grabbing his keys and quickly locking the door before running to the car and unlocking it for the boys and himself.

As soon as everyone got situated into their seats, the only sounds that were being heard were Jinyoung's low cusses and traffic, not one person wanting to speak up.

"Jackson left a voicemail." the ravenette finally spoke, everyone furrowing their eyebrows and gazing at each other with obvious confusion laced within their eyes.

"And?" Mark finally spoke up, terrible thoughts swarming his mind that were about Jackson. Everything involving death or extricating pain was the only thing Mark could picture Jackson was going through, seeing how Jinyoung was so urgent about everything.

"It's...it's not good. I just- yah hear it for yourself." Jinyoung snags his phone out of his pocket and hands it to Yugyeom who stole the front seat, Yugyeom taking the device quickly and pressing play.

Screaming.

Jackson's screaming.

Running as well?

Branches and leaves being crunched.

"Come here, little kitty. I just wanna play with you."

"N-no please no! God the o-one time you don't answer your phone, asshat."

Struggling.

Whimpering.

Phone line cuts dead.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
-wow what happened to the fluff? whoopsies but ayeeee i'm back, hoes.