♡chapter 3♡

"Welcome home, kitties!" Jinyoung announced, letting the six of them scatter all over the place

"Welcome home, kitties!" Jinyoung announced, letting the six of them scatter all over the place. It was honestly the cutest thing Jinyoung has ever witnessed and he couldn't wait to just play with them.

Jackson was currently chasing Yugyeom and BamBam around, finally catching BamBam and playfully pouncing onto him.

Mark immediately went on a hunt for somewhere to relax, eyeing a white couch. He jumped up and circled around himself until he finally laid down and closed his eyes.

Cuddling up next to Jaebum by the fire place, Youngjae began to purr and slowly fall asleep. As soon as Jaebum knew that the fluffy kitty was finally asleep, he soon fell asleep too.

Chuckling as he watched the kitties, Jinyoung brought out six cat bowls and aligned them up against a wall. He opened six cans of cat food and started to fill them up, making sure each one gets the same amount.

Soon enough, a certain kitty started to smell food and got excited. Yugyeom bounded over cautiously and stretched his back, meowing as he does so. Looking up, he stared at Jinyoung with curious eyes. He wondered what he was like and honestly couldn't wait to get to know him. Unfortunately, Yugyeom knew he had
to wait.

"Hey Yugy!" Jinyoung chirped, moving out of his way so the kitty can eat. Yugyeom's eyes lit up at the new nickname and meowed back. Noticing the food once again, he licked his lips and began to eat the delicious food.

The house was weirdly quiet for having six new kitties. Jinyoung was surprised by this and thought maybe it would be easier than he thought. That was until BamBam pounced on top of Jaebum.

Youngjae scattered across the house, not knowing what was going on from the sudden impact. Jaebum hissed at the younger which of course made BamBam slightly pissed off. It's not like he hurt him, why the hell was Jaebum reacting that way.

As soon as BamBam swatted at Jaebum, the older cat turned around and started to chase the younger all around.

Fuck I shouldn't have done that!

Mark woke up from the sudden noise and stared in amusement as they chased each other. The was until BamBam ran in his direction with an angry Jaebum chasing him. He quickly moved out of the way but fell off the couch and on top of Jackson.

Jinyoung watched in horror and didn't know what to do.

"Wait a minute where Yu-oh there you are baby." Jinyoung scooped up the younger who was pawing at his leg. Yugyeom purred and licked Jinyoung's face, giving him sweet little kisses as a thank you for taking them in.

"I have to go control the other boys now." Jinyoung groaned and set down the maknae, following the loud crashes that were made by the two.

"YAH!"

Jinyoung stopped in his tracks when he heard a very human like voice coming from the room that Jaebum and BamBam were currently in. It all of a sudden went dead silent and now, Jinyoung was afraid.

Did someone break in?

Very carefully and quietly, Jinyoung inches closer to the room until we was right outside of the door. He took a deep breath and swung the door open with a loud scream.

Nobody. Nobody was there.

Jinyoung chuckled to himself and shook his head, obviously thinking that he was hearing things. Little did he know, BamBam accidentally turned into his human form so Jaebum couldn't pounce on him and was the one that screamed.

Jaebum and BamBam nervously looked at Jinyoung, wondering if he had seen anything. Their worry was quickly washed away when Jinyoung picked the two up and kissed their heads, causing them to purr.

"What am I going to do with you crazy kids?" Jaebum internally snorted. He was in fact older than Jinyoung and here he was, calling Jaebum a kid.

Setting the kitties down by their bowls, Jinyoung quickly ran upstairs to get his laptop. He usually did his browsing in his bedroom but he wanted to be where his new friends were. They were just too cute.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
•okay so this isn's my best writing but Jonghyun's death really threw me off today. I woke up later (I am cyber schooled) thinking that everything was going to be okay, only to find out that he committed suicide. Let's just say that this news absolutely broke my heart and I cried for hours. Hours! I'm praying for his family, friends, & his members. I can't imagine how hard this must be for all of them to lose such an amazing person that made impacts on many peoples lives. I'm just glad that Jonghyun doesn't have to deal w/ any more antis or troubles anymore, he's in a better place now. Please no hate today, it should be replaced with all love and sweet words. For the sake of Jonghyun, let's be nice.♡