♡chapter 13♡

(1) new messages (2) new messages (3) new messages (4) new messages (5) new messages

(1) new messages
(2) new messages
(3) new messages
(4) new messages
(5) new messages

"Jinyoungie."

(6) new messages
(7) new messages

"Hyung!"

(8) new messages

"JINYOUNG!" Yugyeom yelled, startling the two sleeping boys. Kunpimook rubbed at his eyes and sat up on his elbows, pouting at the youngest.

"Why must you-

(9) new messages
(10) new messages

OKAY WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" Jinyoung flinched from the youngers sudden outburst and grabbed his phone, rolling his eyes as he saw who was blowing up his phone.

"Why was I even surprised?" Opening up the messages, Jinyoung widened his eyes and sprung out of his bed.

Baechu
Jinyoung
Dude
Where r u??
You're late
For
Your
First
Day
Of
Work
Asshole

Yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows at the now hectic boy who was running around like a mad man, too busy looking for his uniform to even answer the boys when asked what's wrong. Having enough of this, Yugyeom grabbed the phone from the mini table and looked through his messages with Kunpimook looking over his shoulder.

"You're going to work?" Jinyoung stopped in his tracks and turned to look at the boys with smirks on their faces. He knew something crude was going to come out of one of their mouths, most likely Mookie.

"Yes I am...now if you excuse me, I'm late for-"

"Do you have a uniform?" Yugyeom wiggled his eyebrows at the older, earning a soft and low chuckle from Kunpimook. Jinyoung didn't know what they were getting at. How could they turn this into a-

"Because we have fantasies of being fucked by a man in uniform. It's so sexy Jinyoungie." Kunpimook eyed his Hyung up and down, imagining him in some sort of uniform.

"I-I do wear a uniform." Jinyoung was shocked. Baffled. Turned on? He didn't know but it was making him more late which was sure to get him scolded by the boss.

Yugyeom and Kunpimook noticed Jinyoung wasn't even looking at them even more, so they decided to have some more fun. They got out of bed and backed their Hyung onto the wall, immediately trailing kisses down his neck and to his exposed chest.

"N-no I'm already-fuck." Jinyoung moaned out, letting the maknaes suck on his nipples and palm him through his briefs.

Yugyeom hit Kunpimook's back, urging the boy to stop. He immediately backed off as Yugyeom pulled away smirking, leaving Jinyoung dumbfounded and with a massive hard on.

"Wait wha-"

"Love you Jinyoungie!" Both said in unison, kissing the flustered boys cheek and racing each other to the kitchen.

"What the fuck!" Jinyoung whined, stomping over to the bathroom to finish some unfinished business.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡