♡chapter 14♡

It was 10 am on a Wednesday

It was 10 am on a Wednesday. The cold and harsh winds were starting to die down, which meant spring would soon bloom. Spring was Youngjae's favorite season. The beautiful flowers showed off their immaculate petals. A carnival of scents blew in the air. The sound of chirping chicks filled the air. Spring is glee, just like Youngjae.

Where as Jaebum was the total opposite. Winter would always have a special place in his heart and the boy would never change his mind about that. The air is frozen lace onto his skin. The sky is washed with grey, watery light illuminating thin patches to brilliance. Though the flowers sleep and the trees show their lofty arms once more, a smile plays upon these cold lips. These cold lips belong to Jaebum, who is indeed like winter.

Although spring and winter do not typically clash together, Jaebum and Youngjae do. Their relationship is absolutely beautiful and if anybody dares to disagree, then they would be considered jealous, longing for their own significant other.

Nobody loved Jaebum like Youngjae loves him.

Nobody loved Youngjae like Jaebum loves him.

Their love was special.

Different.

Enticing.

Youngjae woke up with a bright smile on his face as Jaebum still slept like baby. With his mouth slightly open and his hands under his own pillow, Jaebum was refreshing to look at. That's at least what Youngjae thought.

Leaning down, Youngjae pokes sleeping beauty's nose and waited for him to open his eyes. Unfortunately, that didn't come right away. With a couple of 'come on!'s and a few more pokes, Jaebum fluttered his eyes open, only to be greeted with a large smile.

A smile he grew to love so much that if Youngjae ever stopped, Jaebum wouldn't feel the sunshine radiate from the younger to himself.

"Good morning sunshine." Jaebum lowly said, caressing his loves cheek. Youngjae giggled and whispered a 'good morning' to his other half, completely infatuated with how the simple three words rolled off Jaebum's tongue.

The two boys stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like centuries, afraid if they blinked that they would miss the others beauty.

"Wanna go down to the coffee shop?" Jaebum offered, pulling Youngjae closer and wrapping his arms around his waist. At the thought of coffee, Youngjae's strawberry blonde kitty ears perked up. He eagerly nodded, getting up and rushing to the bathroom to get ready.

       Being left alone in bed once again, Jaebum chuckled and lazily grabbed his phone, clicking onto Instagram and scrolling through his feed. He then opened up his camera and started to take a few quick pictures of himself, deciding to treat his followers today.