♡chapter 15♡

"Markie-poo!" Jackson excitedly yelled, running over the older and jumping on top of him

    "Markie-poo!" Jackson excitedly yelled, running over the older and jumping on top of him. Mark let out a loud laugh and fell back onto his bed, blowing his hair that fell over his eyes.

    "I missed you." Beginning to straddle the petite boy, Jackson leaned down and peppered Mark's neck with soft and sweet kisses.

    "You were only gone for like two hours." Mark giggled, squirming underneath the younger. Jackson pouted, abruptly sitting up and crossing his arms.

    "Are you saying that you didn't miss me?" He asked coldly, ready to just go to Jinyoung's room and rant to him about his cold hearted boyfriend. Mark immediately shook his head and took Jackson's hands, kissing them softly.

    "Baby I miss you every second of the day, don't say silly things like that." Not being able to stay mad, Jackson caved in and smiled at the older boy who had a way with words.

    Lightly moving Jackson off of him and to the side, Mark turned on his tv and went to Netflix. He handed Jackson the controller who eagerly took it and started to browse through the movies and shows.

    "Oh my gosh can we please watch Heathers!" Jackson didn't bother waiting for Mark's answer and turned on the movie. Sighing but putting his arm around the younger, Mark watched the movie silently for the hundredth time.

This week.

    As soon as things started to get interesting, Mark got bored and tilted his head back, wondering why Jackson was so obsessed with this movie. It's not like the movie was surprising, it was a total cliche which Mark hated but only watched because he couldn't say no to Jackson.

    To busy in his thoughts, Mark didn't notice Jackson's hand creep up to his inner thigh and giving it a light squeeze. Still not paying attention to him, Mark wondered about their future. He's knows that it's obviously way to soon to even start thinking about that but he couldn't help it. The thought of marrying and raising kids with Jackson made Mark all giddy inside.

    Forgetting about the movie, Jackson snaked his hand to Mark's neck and kissed the other side. Automatically tilting his head so Jackson could have better access, Mark closed his eyes and enjoyed Jackson's sweet kisses all over his neck.

    As soon as Jackson came into contact with his sweet spot, Mark's breathing started to hitch. Kissing soon became nibbling and then nibbling became biting, causing Mark to let out a small whimper. Jackson smirked and climbed on top of the older, not moving his lips away from his neck.

    Mark traveled his hands down Jackson's back and to his waist, accidentally grinding up and causing Jackson to moan into his neck.

    "Tonight's going to be fun."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
•guys this is such a flop omfg