The mystery of the boutique of flowers

AN: guys name will now be gn cuz I'm lazy.
(Gn POV)
"I think that today I'll visit (y/n) just for a few minutes to check up on her" I say to Monika who is my maid "yes sir" Monika says and leaves "I hope she liked the flowers I sent her" I think to myself as I finsh getting ready "sir the car is ready" Monika says as she enters my room "Monika haven't you heard of knocking?" I tell Monika sounding angry "oh I'm sorry sir" Monika says apologetically and puts her head down "just leave I'll go downstairs when I'm ready" I tell her and signal her to leave and she leaves and closes the door.
(Y/n POV)
"I'm feeling so much better today you don't need to be caring for me all the time" I tell Fifi and I laugh "well you're my best friend and I worry" Fifi says *DING DONG* "I'll get it miss I'm too good for help" Fifi says sarcastically and I laugh
(Fifi POV)
I open the door the see (gn) standing there with a smile on his face "hey is (y/n) here?" He asks joyfully "ye-yeah she's here come in" I say stuttering with my words and signal him to walk inside he walks in and walks towards (y/n) who is taking pictures of the boutique of flowers "this isn't good" I think to myself
(Gn POV)
"You like the flowers (y/n)" I say with a smile "yeah they're so pretty" she says excitedly "I'm glad you like them I wasn't sure if you were going to like them" I say shyly "wait what?" (Y/n) says confused "you bought these flowers?" She says confused and looks at Fifi "I uh" Fifi can't say anything.
(Fifi's POV)
I can't say the truth about these flowers "he's lying he didn't buy them Ladybug and Cat Noir did" I  blurt out "no thats not true I sent these" (gn) starts arguing back I run to the restroom and text Adrien about whats happening
(Y/n POV)
"Fifi wait!" I yell to Fifi as she leaves "you don't actually believe her do you?" (Gn) asks me sounding concerned "what? Of course I believe her she's my best friend why wouldn't I!?" I yell at him then Fifi came back "I'll show you that I'm not lying" Fifi says aggressively.
(Adrien's POV)
*ding* I hear my phone ring I grab my phone from my bed and read the message "Plagg! Read this" I yell and he gets closer to my phone and reads "oh no what are you going to do?" Plagg asks concerned "umm I don't know" I tell Plagg and start walking around in a circle "Adrien cal-" I cut Plagg off on what he was going to say "I know! I can just go to the flower store and buy the exact same flowers and take the receipt to Fifi" I tell Plagg excitedly about my plan "yeah that sounds great!" Plagg says excited "Plagg claws out!"
*minutes later*
I walk into a flower shop and order the same boutique of flowers I take the flowers and the receipt I sign the back of the receipt and try my best Ladybug signature and I jump from one building to another until I get to (y/n) house and I text Fifi and I wait for her on the balcony.
(Fifi's POV)
"why would i lie!" I yell at (gn) and right in the middle of the argument I receive a message "thats it!" I yell and walk upstairs I see Adrien or should I say Cat Noir and I walk on the balcony "here is the receipt and I will keep these flowers" he says and hands me the receipt "thank you you're the best" I say and wave him goodbye I walk downstairs "here is your proof that I'm not lying" I hand (gn) the receipt.
(Gn POV)
"Its obvious that this girl is trying to make me look bad but I'm not going to let that happen" I think to myself as Fifi is walking downstairs then she hands me a paper I look at it and see that its a receipt for the same exact flowers I turn the paper over and I see that Ladybug and Cat Noir have signed it "this could've been fake!" I yell "how? it has the day that the flowers were bought and the time" she says confidently "fine then I'll just leave" I say and leave (y/n) house.
(Y/n POV)
"So Cat Noir and Ladybug bought these flowers right?" I ask "yes not (gn)" Fifi says "OK good" I say and smile "see he was lying plus he did mention that his came with a note this boutique didn't have one" Fifi says a little sassy.
(Gn POV)
"That Fifi made me look bad in front of (y/n) saying that I'm a liar" I think to myself "DAMNIT!" I shout and hit my desk *knock knock* "sir lunch is ready" my maid walks in "OK I'll be there in a minute" I tell her and she leaves and closes the door "I'm not going to let her get away with it" I whisper to myself and I walk downstairs.
(Y/n POV)
After (gn) left me and Fifi went to her bakery and I stayed there helping her with customers as a thank you for taking good care of me
*many hours later*
"hey it's getting late you should go home I don't want you to walk home in the dark" Fifi says "yeah you're right well I'll see you tomorrow at school" I hug her and I leave "bye be careful!" I hear her shout as I'm leaving.
*minutes later*
I walk inside my house go upstairs to my room and take a shower I walk to my balcony and sit on my table and sit there staring at the Eiffel tower until I get distracted again by Cat Noir walking around a nearby rooftop and I run inside and lay on my bed until I fall asleep.