Ladybug and Cat Noir

(Cat Noir's Pov)
I leave (y/n) house after she starts to feel better and Fifi says that she'll stay with her and I make my way to the spot where Ladybug told me to meet her "wait did she even tell me the place to meet her at?" I think to myself and I call her "Cat Noir!" Ladybug yells in excitement "hey where did you say to meet you at?" I ask "I didn't tell you cause you didn't let me finish...but that doesn't matter meet me at the Eiffel Tower at exactly midnight" she says "what? Why midnight?" I ask confused "because no one is around at that time so no one will see us" she says with a smile "oh yeah you're right. I'll see you midnight bye" I say and hang up then I leave to my house and wait until midnight.
(gn Pov)
"something is happening between (y/n) and Fifi" I tell Monika who is sitting next to me "what do you think is happening?" she asks curiously "I think that they are hiding someone or something from me" I tell her, I look at her and get closer "you wouldn't ever betray me right?" I ask and kiss her cheek I could see her blushing a little "no I wouldn't" she says and hides her face with her hands.
*MIDNIGHT*
(Adrien's Pov)
I transform into Cat Noir and start to make my way to the Eiffel Tower like Ladybug said. After jumping several roofs I finally make it, I begin to walk towards the Eiffel Tower and I notice that there's no one in sight and I continue to walk "hey you made it" I hear Ladybug's voice "yeah I did where are you? I can't see you" I say looking around to see if I can find her "BOO!" she screams next to me and I turn around to see her standing next to me "nice try but you didn't scare me" I proudly say and she laughs "I thought cats could see in the dark" she says "well yeah but not when you're hiding from me" I reply and she giggles "so what did you want to tell me?" I ask eager to know the reason "well..." she begins to say "I know that you're dating (y/n) but" "woah wait what?" I cut off what she was saying "yeah I heard you are dating (y/n)" she says "no I'm not dating her" I say surprised at what she said "oh that's perfect" she excitedly says "wait wait who told you this?" I ask still surprised "Fifi told me" she replies "of course but why didn't she tell me anything?" I think to myself "but since you aren't dating anyone I was wondering if you..." she starts to say but stops "you were wondering if I what?" I ask "if you uhh.. Wanted to date me" she says and quickly puts her hands on her face "sorry but no" I say "aww you're so sw- wait what? Why not?" she asks confused "just because I'm not dating (y/n) doesn't mean I don't love her...(y/n) is the one I love and she's the one I want to spend my life with" I say sweetly.
(Marionette's Pov)
"what? You want to spend your life with her, you don't even know her, but you know me better date me instead" I say starting to get a little bit upset and I intertwine my hands with his "I'm sorry Ladybug but I'm not going to date you" he says and let's go of my hands and he leaves "don't think this is going to stay like this....she will pay for this..." I whisper to myself.
*AT MARIONETTE'S HOUSE*
(Marionette's Pov)
"(y/n) will not get in the way of me and Cat Noir I will get her out of the way" I think to myself as I sit on my bed.
(y/n Pov)
"YOU BOTH WILL PAY!!!!" I hear a voice yell behind me but I can't see who it is, it's too dark to see anything then all of a sudden I see a shadow start running towards me "YOU HAVE TO RUN!!" I hear another voice scream in agony like if they're in pain but I still can't see who are the people screaming I suddenly start to feel scared and paranoid when I realize that those voices are very familiar but I can't figure out who they belong to then for some reason there's a light that turns on and I notice that I'm in a white room, as I begin to look around "princess you need to get out of here" I hear one of the same voices from before "princess....Cat Noir!" I think to myself and I quickly turn around and I see Cat Noir tied to a chair his face was bruised and his head was dripping blood I quickly run to him "are you ok?" I say panicking and I try to untie him from the chair but (gn) walks in with a knife in his hand covered in blood "I'VE GOT YOU NOW!!" he yells and starts maniacally laughing I begin to feel scared then I feel something running down my neck, I touch my neck and look at my hand "b-bl-blood" I stutter I look at Cat Noir and I see him helplessly trying to get out of the chair I begin to feel dizzy and I fall on the floor and I see my blood pouring out on the floor and I hear (gn) continue to maniacally laugh and I see Cat Noir saying something but I can't hear him and I can't move... "CAT NOIR!" I scream and wake up breathing heavy I calm down a little once I realise it's a dream and I look at the time "2:30 in the morning" I say, get out of bed, and walk to my balcony I'm still breathing heavy from that nightmare I can feel the cool fresh air and I breath in and out, after a while I finally calm down "why did I dream that? Is (gn) actually capable of killing...?" I say and go back inside my room.