Cat Noir visists

(Adrien's POV)
"Should I go to (y/n's) as Cat Noir or not, I don't want her to think that I'm obsessed with her or something" I say to Plagg "but you are" Plagg says as he eats a piece of cheese "I'm not" I say to Plagg "are too" he says and laughs "I'm not" I say "just call Fifi and tell her" he says and sits on my shoulder "yeah you're right" I say and I grab my phone from my bed and call her.
*AFTER PHONE CALL*
"Plagg claws out!" I shout and transform.
(Y/n POV)
"When is Fifi going to get back with that medicine for my head?" I think to myself as I lay on my bed watching YouTube a few minutes pass and the video ends *knock knock knock* I hear knocking coming from the glass door I get up and walk towards the door and I see Cat Noir standing on my balcony I open the door and walk outside "Cat Noir what are you doing here?" I ask "hey princess I just came to check up on you" he replies with a smile "oh my head kind of hurts still" I say and put a hand on my head he giggles and pats my head I laugh and walk inside my room Cat Noir follows but he stops "may I wa-?" He asks but I cut him off "yes just walk inside" I say he walks in "wait no one saw you get here right?" I ask concerned "no I don't think so why?" he asks.
(Cat Noir's POV)
"oh just asking" she says with a smile she walks to her bed and sits on her bed and I sit next to her, she was wearing a (f/c) long sleeve shirt and the sleeves were pulled back a little I look at her arms "are those bruises? Should I ask about them?" I think to myself "are those bruises from yesterday when Stormy Weather attacked you?" I ask her "umm y-yes" she stutters a little and pulls her sleeves down for some reason I don't believe her but at the same time I do "could this be the thing that Fifi didn't want to tell me? Does her boyfriend hit her?" I think to myself and shake my head at the thought of it.
(Y/n POV)
"are you ok?" I ask Cat Noir and put my hand on his shoulder he turns around and looks at me "yes I'm fine" he responds with a smile he's so cute when he smiles, I look at him and look into his green eyes and he looks into mine as well and we stay like this for what seems like hours but what was probably a few seconds "what the hell am I doing?" I think to myself and look away when suddenly I feel his hand on my shoulder and he turns me around and looks into my eyes again this time we were slowly getting closer and closer to each other, our faces almost touching to the point were I could feel and hear his breath when suddenly *RINGG* my phone rings and we both jump "damn phone don't scare me" I think to myself and we both back away I blush a little and I grab my phone that's next to me I look at the screen and see that its a text message from Fifi
F: It might take a while to get the medicine for your head is that fine?
who is it?" Cat Noir asks "it's Fifi" I reply "oh I know her" he says cheerful "yeah she told me" I say and look at Cat Noir "let me text her back real quick" I say and look back down to the screen
Y: yeah sure
F: ok see you in 1 hour :)
"There" I say and put my phone down on the bed and look back at Cat Noir *beep beep* "what was that?" I ask confused "it's my ring" he says and looks at his ring "well princess I have to go or else I'll transform back and you'll see who I am" he says, he gets up and walks over to the balcony I follow him to the balcony "bye Ca-" I get cut off by a kiss on the cheek that Cat Noir sneaks in while I was saying bye to him then right after that he jumps off the balcony and its like he disappeared. I walk back inside blushing even though it was just on the cheek I was still blushing "why am I blushing?" I think to myself "do I like Cat Noir? no I can't. I have to keep whatever I'm feeling about Cat Noir hidden cause if (gn) starts to notice he'll kill me." I think to myself.
(Adrien's POV)
After I jumped out of (y/n's) balcony I walk in an alley that was next to her house and transform back then I make my way home.
*AT ADRIEN'S MANSION*
"I love (y/n) yes I do I love (y/n) yes I do she's so beautifullllllll" I sing and dance all over my room "Adrien be careful don't fall" I hear Plagg say "don't worry I want fall I know where I'm going" I tell Plagg when suddenly I trip over my couch and I hit my head "oww" I say and put my hand over my head and sit on my couch "I told you" Plagg says and laughs "hey" I say and laugh with him "Plagg do you think that (y/n) likes me?" I ask Plagg "I think that she likes Cat Noir" he says and sits on my shoulder "that's still me Plagg but you really think so?" I ask "remember she doesn't know that you're Cat Noir and yes I know that she likes you" Plagg says and smiles "oh yeah I forgot" I say and laugh "you're an idiot" Plagg says and laughs "hey!" I say playfully "I'm kidding but I'm sure that she likes you cause you're like obsessed with her" Plagg laughs "I'm not" I say and lightly grab him from my shoulder "are too" Plagg says and laughs.