The perfect relationship ends

(Gn Pov)
"Going somewhere master?" Monika asks "yes, I'm going to see (y/n)" I answer as I finish getting ready "I want her to apologize to me or she won't see the light of day again" I think to myself "tell my dad I'll be back later" I tell Monika and I leave my room.
(Monika's Pov)
"Yes master" I say and quickly look for Axel at his office "of course he's going to see her....she doesn't even love him...no one will love him as much as I do" I think to myself, I finally reach his office and I knock on the door "come in" I hear from the inside and I walk in "sir, master (gn) ordered me to let you know he went out and he'll return later" I say "ok then you're dismissed" he says and signals me to leave. I look around and I notice that his assistant isn't here I know he told me to leave but I'm curious "sir where's your assistant? I haven't seen her in a few days" I ask "didn't I tell you you're dismissed don't worry about her she's fine" he says a bit angry "yes sir I'm sorry" I apologize and leave.
(Adrien's Pov)
"Plagg claws out!" I transform into Cat Noir and go to (y/n) house when I get there I walk into her room through her balcony like always "princess I'm here" I say but I get no response "if (gn) did something to (y/n) again I will k-" I break out of my thoughts when I hear the door to the room open "Cat Noir?" (Y/n) asks confused "hey I called you when I got here but you didn't answer" I say "phew she's fine" I think to myself relieved that nothing happened to her "oh yeah I was downstairs" she says and sits on her bed "ok this is my chance to tell her" I think to myself as I prepare myself to confess my love to (y/n) "breathe in and breathe out" I whisper "Cat Noir what are you doing?" She asks confused "listen (y/n) there's something I have to tell you" I begin "what is it?" She asks, I breathe in and out before I continue "I'm.....inlovewithyou there I said it" I speak fast and I turn around so she won't see my face that feels like it's burning hot she giggles "I love you too" I hear her say and I feel a wave of happiness wash over me and I turn back around.
(Gn Pov)
I get to (y/n) house, open the door to her house and walk in without telling her. I walk upstairs and notice that the door to her room is a little bit open I peek through the door and see (y/n) kissing Cat Noir "so I finally caught you...you're nothing but a slut who goes with every guy she sees" I think myself and I quietly walk back downstairs and hide in the restroom downstairs.
(Adrien's Pov)
We suddenly feel the ground shake and everything goes quiet there's no sound of cars or people "what was that?" (Y/n) asks curiously "maybe our love was so strong it caused the whole world to shake" I say and wink at her "Cat Noir stop saying weird things and go check what happened" she says and laughs "ok fine" I whine and walk to her balcony "what the..." I think to myself "hey what's going on?" I hear (y/n) ask behind me "stay inside. I'm going to go find the person responsible for this" I say "ok" she responds "make sure you close the balcony door and if anything happens you run" I say a little worried.
(Y/n Pov)
"You got it" I say "ok I love you" he says with a smile "I love you too" I say it back with a smile and he leaves to see what's happening "this is the first time I wasn't forced to say 'I love you' to someone" I think to myself "so you have no problem kissing him but you can't even say that you love me" I hear a very familiar voice say behind me.
(Adrien's Pov)
"Everything and everyone is frozen...so why did the ground shake?" I ask myself "hey Cat Noir have you found who or what did this?" Ladybug asks "well if it isn't Cat Noir and Ladybug" we hear someone say from above us, we look up to see a guy with wings made of ice and a white suit "well this couldn't be more obvious we just break his wings it's just ice" I say then he suddenly starts flying and he starts trying to freeze us.
(Gn Pov)
"What are you doing here?" (Y/n) asks I walk to her and forcefully grab her by her wrists and she tries to break free but fails "I've had enough of this I'm breaking up with you" she says "YOU'RE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME I'LL KILL YOU FIRST!!" I scream at her and slap her, she falls to the floor then she tries to leave by crawling to her bedroom door but I grab her by her hair and make her stand up then I move my hands to her neck and start to choke her.
(Marionette's Pov)
The guy starts flying towards Cat Noir and he breaks one of his wings with his staff and I run to the guy and break the other wing and he falls on the floor I notice that he's wearing a bracelet I quickly grab it and break it in half and I capture the butterfly and everything goes back to normal "this is my chance to see if my plan worked" I think to myself I turn to Cat Noir "hey so have you seen (y/n) lately?" I ask "yeah and she told me that she loves me" he replies with a smile on his face "oh... that's great" I say with a fake smile "I'll see you later I'm going with (y/n)" he says and leaves "maybe it's for the best that he's with her" I think to myself.
(Adrien's Pov)
I get to her balcony and I look through it and I begin to panic when I see (gn) choking (y/n) and I start to bang on the glass since the door is closed and I can't open it....