The Cat Noir situation

(Marionette's Pov)
As soon as I get to school I walk inside and start looking for Fifi "she has to be around here somewhere" I think to myself I keep looking around until I finally find her walking with (y/n) I walk towards Fifi "hey uh... Can I talk to you about something?" "sure tell me what's wrong" she replies "I'll leave you guys to talk...(gn) is here bye" (y/n) says in a way like if she doesn't want to leave and she makes her way towards (gn) "bye....so Marionette what did you want to talk to me about?" she asks I grab her hand and take her to the restroom and I make sure that no one is in there "sorry I practically dragged you here. I just don't want anyone to hear" I apologize "it's fine just tell me what's wrong?" she says "you're friends with Cat Noir right?" I ask nervously "yes why?" "do you know if he...you know.." I say and start to get embarrassed "if he what?" she asks "if he is dating anyone?" I ask and I turn red "well... Let me think..." she says and does a thinking face after a few minutes she finally says "yes he is dating someone" "what? Who?" I ask eager to know "he's dating (y/n)" she replies "what really?" I ask surprised "yeah" she replies calmly "well thanks anyway" I say and leave the restroom
*RINGGG*
The bells rings and I leave to class.
(Fifi's Pov)
I arrive to class and sit in my seat "why did I tell Marionette that Cat Noir was dating (y/n)? What if (gn) finds out..." I think to myself when I see (y/n) walk in and she starts walking to her seat "pssst hey" I say as I try to get (y/n) attention but she doesn't hear me and as she's walking by my seat I call her "hey" and she turns around "hey Fifi" she says and sits next to me since the person who usually sits next to me didn't come to school today "I need to tell you something" I tell her "what is it?" she asks I get closer to her whisper in her ear "well... I accidentally told Marionette that you and Cat Noir are dating" and I move back to where I was sitting "what? Why would you tell her that?" she asks trying not to yell "sorry it's just that I know Cat Noir likes someone and I don't want Marionette making things complicated" I say "well telling her that he is dating me isn't going to make it better what if (gn) finds out?" she asks worried "how could he find out? They don't talk to each other" I tell her trying to reassure her.
*time skip to lunch*
(Gn Pov)
I walk out of class and walking in front of me is Marionette and Alya I can hear their conversation but I'm interested in what they are talking about "so I asked Fifi about Cat Noir and she told me that he's dating someone" I hear Marionette say "really who?" Alya asks "who cares who he's dating" I think to myself I was about to walk in front of them to catch up to (y/n) "he's dating (y/n)" Marionette says "what no way! Cat Noir is dating (y/n) wow I can't wait for Paris to be attacked again" Alya says "Alya don't say that!" Marionette tells Alya and Alya laughs "well everyone knows that Fifi is very good friends with Cat Noir but I wanna confirm it with him and the only time he shows up is when Paris is being attacked" Alya says trying to justify what she said "Alya you're crazy" Marionette says "so my girlfriend is supposedly dating someone else...well there's one way to find out" I walk past Marionette and Alya I start to look around for (y/n) after a few minutes I see her I walk over to her and forcefully grab her by her arm "come with me now" I say serious to her and we walk to the lockers so no one sees. I grab her by her shoulders "what the hell is wrong with you?" I angrily tell her "what are you talking about?" she says sounding scared "don't play stupid I heard Marionette tell Alya that you're dating some other dude" I tell her "that's not true you don't know the full story" she says and tries to release herself from my grip, I let her go "you thought that you could get away with cheating on me you thought wrong" I angrily tell her and forcefully grab her wrists "you're wrong I'm not dating anyone else" she says trying to convince me but I'm not falling for that "shut up!" I yell but not loud enough for anyone else to hear and I let go of her wrists "just get out of my damn sight" I tell her not looking at her and she quickly runs away.
(y/n Pov)
I run away from him and I stop running once I'm far enough from him and start walking to the restroom as I'm walking I bump into Adrien "hey (y/n)" he says with a smile "hey" I reply with a fake smile "what's up?" he asks "just going to the restroom I'll see you later" I say and quickly get to the restroom I walk inside and I look at my wrists, they're red and they hurt "that's definitely going to bruise" I whisper "what do I do now he isn't going to believe anything I say from now on" I think to myself.
(Adrien's Pov)
"there's definitely something wrong,  that smile wasn't genuine. I wonder what happened" I think to myself. I walk to the lockers hoping I can find someone who could tell me what happened to (y/n) then I see (gn) standing in front of his locker he looked angry "he was the one who did something to her" I think and I walk somewhere else to avoid talking to him.