I love her too much

(Fifis POV)
I leave (y/n) house after she tells me what happens and after we talk about it "what am I going to tell Adrien? I can't lie to him but if I tell him he'll freak out" I think to myself worried about (y/n) and about how I'm going to tell Adrien what happened.
*AT ADRIEN'S HOUSE*
"hey so what happened? Is (y/n) ok?" Adrien asks concerned and impatient "well.." I start to say, I start to get nervous "well what?" he asks growing more impatient than before "well...I" say and tell him what happened
*MINUTES LATER*
"...that isn't funny don't joke around like that" he says and sits on his bed "I'm not joking Adrien" I reply serious he looks at me with the most saddest expression I've ever seen "he will not get away with this...I promise that he won't I love (y/n) too much" he says holding Plagg in his hands "Adrien you need to calm down" I try to calm him down "how can you expect me to calm down when the person I love is dating someone who doesn't even care about her and gets mad at her her for any little thing she does!" he shouts at me and I flinch at his shouting he looks at me "sorry I shouted at you I just..." "no it's ok I know exactly that it's not easy hearing this we have to do something" I tell him when suddenly we start to hear screaming from outside we both walk over to his giant window and see someone is akumatized. The akumatized person was in a white and red suit with a white mask with an army of other people who where only girls who where in red dresses "well I have to go we'll talk about this later" Adrien says and transforms into Cat Noir.
(Adrien's Pov)
"Plagg claws out!" I transform and leave through my window I start jumping from building to building and from what I can see the person in the white suit was controlling girls with a strange red light coming from a necklace that he was wearing. The girls that he was controlling are getting powers and they are destroying everything I quickly jump my way to (y/n) house to make sure that she is ok. I get to her house and I land on her balcony, I can't see the guy in the suit so I walk in and her room is dark except a bright red light "he's tying to control (y/n) but I'm not going to let that happen" I think to myself. I walk behind him and hit him in the head with my staff and he falls on the floor "(y/n) are you ok?" I ask her, she looks at me and stays quiet for a second "yeah I'm fine I just don't know what the hell happened" she says I laugh "I'll explain later I'm just glad that you're ok" I smile "oww why did you do that?" I hear an unfamiliar voice behind me I turn around and see that it's the guy in the suit I quickly stand in front of (y/n).
(Marinette pov)
I'm walking around looking for the guy in the suit and for Cat Noir but I can't see any one of them "where could they be?" I whisper to myself. I end up in front of (y/n) house when suddenly I look up and I see Cat Noir and the guy in the suit fighting in (y/n) balcony I quickly use my yo-yo to get to the balcony and help Cat Noir "need help?" I ask him and right when I asked him the guy jumps on the roof and starts to jump to other buildings "yeah a little" he replies "you got it I'll go after him" right as I was about to go after the guy Cat Noir stops me "I want you to stay here and make sure that nothing happens to (y/n)" he says and looks at me "what do you mean? Nothing is going to happen he's gone" I reply and I look at him confused "he might be gone but I can't risk it" he says in a very concerned way then all of sudden (y/n) walks out on to the balcony "you don't have to worry about me, I'll be fine" she says with a smile on her face "I can't leave you here by yourself while this guy is still here" he says still concerned "I'll be fine" she says "fine...let's go Ladybug" he says with a sad tone and leaves I follow him.
*5 minutes later*
We finally catch the guy and apparently the reason he had akumatized was because he was proposing to a girl and the girl rejected him and he just couldn't take it. I go home and I sit on my bed then Tikki sits next to me "what are you thinking about Mariette?" Tikki asks "Cat Noir was acting overly protective about (y/n) I don't even think he knows her" I say but I don't even know why I care "you don't know that maybe they met somewhere plus he was probably just concerned about her. He's like that with everybody" Tikki says trying to reassure me "he didn't even call me 'my lady' like he always does" I say a bit sad "why am I so upset about this Tikki?" I ask frustrated "I don't know but you have to let it go maybe it was just because he was concerned" Tikki says and sits on my shoulder.
(Adrien's Pov)
After the fight I go to (y/n) house. I knock on her balcony door I see her walk over to the door and open it "hey princess how are you feeling?" I ask her concerned she walks over to her bed and sits down then she signals me to walk inside "I'm fine you don't have to be so worried about me" she says with a smile "I'm happy that you're ok and sorry I worry so much" I reply and sit next to her "why are you so worried about me anyway?" she asks curiously "what am I going to tell her?" I think to myself

AN: thanks so much for reading and sorry I left it in a cliff hanger it's just that I hit the 1000 word mark so yeah also please please check out my best friends new story Fifipie2000 it's called 'Complicated...' thanks!!

-Love LeafySenpaii 🖤🖤