Monika the maid

(Monika Pov)
"Monika! Come here!" I hear master (gn) yell from his room I quickly run to his room and walk inside "yes master" I say and close the door behind me "I'm going to go with my father today. I want you to clean my room, it better be clean by the time I get back" he says as he's getting ready to leave "yes master" I reply to his orders "you can leave now" he says and I walk out of his room. As I'm walking down stairs master (gn) dad sees me "hey tell my son to be downstairs in 5 minutes" he tells me "yes sir right away" I reply and go back to master (gn) room *Knock Knock* I knock on his door and wait for him to reply "come in" he answers and I walk in "master your dad said to be downstairs in 5 minutes" I tell him "ok" he says I turn around to leave but he stops be by saying "did I say you could leave?" he says in a angry tone "no master sorry" I reply and turn back around to face him and I wait for orders "Monika you're not leaving this room until I come back" he demands "yes master" I reply and he walks out of the room when he leaves I start to clean his room. I walk over to his bed and start grabbing his bedsheets to fix them.
*AFTER CLEANING*
I finally finish cleaning after a long time and I sit on a chair that's next to the bedroom door and wait until master (gn) comes back home after about an hour later master (gn) walks into the bedroom "welcome back master" I say and stand up "go prepare a bath for me" he demands and sits on his bed I walk to the bathroom and go to the bathtub and prepare a warm bath after the bath has been prepared I walk out of the bathroom into the bedroom "master your bath is ready" I say and wait "you can go to your room now you're dismissed for the rest of the night" he says "yes master goodnight" I reply and leave his room. I start walking downstairs to make my way to my room. Once I reach the bottom floor I start walking to the part of the mansion where the all the maids sleep and walk to my room. I get to my room, walk inside, and close the door behind me I walk to my bathroom and take a shower after my shower I get in bed.
*A FEW HOURS LATER*
(gn Pov)
"I'm not sleepy and I'm bored" I think to myself when suddenly I get an idea I get out of bed and I walk downstairs and I make my way to the maids rooms and I look for Monika's room "found it" I whisper to myself and I walk inside her room as quietly as I can, Monika has liked me ever since I hired her as my personal maid and now she's going to get a night with me  I gently walk to her bed when suddenly "EVERY SIGNLE ONE OF YOU GET UP NOW!!" I hear my dad yelling and Monika jumps in fear "wh-what's happening master?" Monika says with fear in her voice "go to the hallway with the rest of the maids" I tell her in a strict voice and she does as I say and I also walk outside to the hallway. All the maids are standing in front of their bedroom doors "(gn) what are you doing here?" my dad asks "I was going to tell Monika something about my room" I reply my dad always believes me so I had nothing to worry about plus I didn't get the chance to do anything to her but I will, I walk over to my dad and stand next to him "one you stupid maids robbed a ring that I had in my room who was it?" he asks angrily and all the maids stay quiet "I was going to give that ring to my assistant" he says, his patience starting to run low he was about to speak again when suddenly "YOU'RE ASSISTANT IS NOTHING BUT A GOLD DIGGER WHO SLEEPS AROUND WITH MEN FOR MONEY, YOU TREAT HER BETTER THAN YOU TREAT US!!" one of the maids yells "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HER!? SHE DOES HER JOB BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU CAN THAT'S WHY I TREAT HER BETTER!" my dad yells back at her and he walks over to her and grabs her hair and drags her into her room and he shuts the door for a moment nobody knows what's happening then we start to hear her screaming and begging my dad not to hit her this is not the first time he's hit the maids but she shouldn't have yelled at him in the first place after a few minutes my dad walks out of her room "EVERYBODY GO BACK TO YOUR ROOMS QUICKLY!!" my dad shouts and everybody does as he says then he leaves, I also leave and I start to walk upstairs to go to my room.
(Monika Pov)
I lay back down on my bed but I can't sleep after what just happened I'm really worried about the maid but I have to sleep cause if I try to help her it'll be me next.