2 Can play at that game

AN: hey before this chapter starts I just wanna say that I might not be able to update cuz I got a job but I will still update as often as I can and not to spoil anything but this book is coming to a end soon not going to say how soon  but...........soon
Also sorry I've taken so long to update this update was supposed be published a long time ago but I never got the chance to finish it until now but anyway enjoy the story

- love Leafysenpaii 🖤🖤

(Fifi's Pov)
I go to (y/n) house as fast as I can. I get to her house and walk upstairs and I see Adrien sitting next to (y/n) "hey Adrien" I say in a sad way as I see (y/n) laying on her bed unconscious "why did you tell Ladybug that I was dating (y/n) and why didn't you tell me about it?" He asks and turns around to face me "I didn't tell Ladybug-" I say but I get cut off by Adrien "so now you're calling me a liar?" He says in a angry tone "wait let me finish I didn't tell Ladybug I told Marionette...." I say "why would you tell her that?" He asks "it all makes sense now..." I say "what are you talking about?" He asks confused "one time Marionette asked me if you were dating anybody and I told her that you were dating (y/n) don't you see Marionette told Ladybug and that's how she found out" I explain "well...maybe but why didn't you tell me? Also when you say 'you' you mean Cat Noir right?" He asks calmly "I was going to tell you but I forgot and yes by you I mean Cat Noir who else" I say in a apologetic way "it's ok to be honest that explanation makes sense with what happened between me and Ladybug" he says and tells me what happened between him and Ladybug and I let out a sigh "she's just being stupid" I say. After about an hour (y/n) starts to wake up "shit! she's waking up go transform back to Cat Noir" I tell Adrien before (y/n) fully wakes up.
(Adrien's Pov)
I quickly leave to her restroom "Plagg claws out" I whisper and transform into Cat Noir, I walk back to (y/n) room and I see her talking with Fifi then she hears me walk out of the restroom and she sits up in her bed "Cat Noir?" She says confused "do you remember what happened to you?" I ask "yes...but I can't tell you guys" she says "you're really not going to tell us, (y/n) look at yourself you're covered in bruises and Cat Noir found you unconscious and after all this you still won't tell us" Fifi says in a frustrated tone tears begin to form in (y/n) eyes and she finally tells us everything.
*2 DAYS LATER*
(gn Pov)
"Since (y/n) wants to be with someone who isn't her boyfriend well 2 can play at that game" I think to myself and I walk to my room where Monika is making my bed "I'm almost done with your bed master then I'll leave" she says and finishes making the bed I walk to her and sit on my bed "sit down" I say and signal her to sit on the bed, she sits on the bed "is there something wrong master?" She asks in a sweet voice without thinking I press my lips against hers at first she hesitates to kiss back but she soon starts to kiss back then I slowly move to her neck, after a minute *Knock Knock Knock* we hear someone knocking at my door "son are you in here?" We quickly stop when we hear my dad "shit hurry pretend you're cleaning" I whisper to her and she speed walks to the door and opens it "hey dad what's up?" I say trying not to act weird "I was just letting you know that I won't be here tonight I'll be at a party celebrating how successful the company has been here in France" my dad says with excitement "ok have fun dad" I say with a smile "thanks I'll see you tomorrow morning" my dad says and closes the door.
*NIGHT TIME*
(Adrien's Pov)
"You know what Plagg I'm going to tell (y/n) that I'm in love with her" I tell Plagg "that's great and all but shouldn't you wait a little she is in a relationship with a guy who hits her" Plagg says "I know but I'm not like that and she has seen that I'm not like him" I tell Plagg "how are you going to tell her that you and Cat Noir are the same person?" Plagg asks confused "I'll just transform back to Adrien when I tell her that I love her" I say confident "you're confident now but when you tell her you're going to be stuttering like crazy" Plagg says and laughs "not true" I reply and laugh with Plagg.
(Gn Pov)
I wait for Monika to come to my room since my dad isn't here and everybody else is asleep suddenly I hear the door open and close, I look at the direction of the door and see that it's Monika I sit up in my bed and signal her to sit next to me "are you sure you want to do this?" She asks I ignore her question and start to kiss her again.
(Hawkmoth Pov)
"It's almost time for you to join me (gn) soon you and I will team up to destroy Cat Noir and Ladybug" I think to myself and laugh.
(Y/n Pov)
"I can't be with (gn) anymore I don't care what he does to me but I'm putting an end to this relationship" I whisper to myself as I sit on my bed "I realize now that all this time the person that I actually love is Cat Noir..." I say out loud to myself.