The finished project and the second date!?

(Fifis POV)
I walk to (y/n) house so we can walk together to school I get to her house and walk in "hey I'm here!" I yell "I'm upstairs!" I hear her yell back I walk upstairs and walk in her room "ready to go?" I ask her "yeah lets go" she says we walk downstairs "so how'd it go yesterday?" I ask
(Y/n POV)
Fifi asks me how yesterday went "Well..." I say and I tell Fifi everything that happened we start walking outside and then start walking to school "wow I can't believe that your mom is working for (gn) dad" Fifi says surprised "yeah I was shocked to see my mom standing there" I tell Fifi "hey guys" we hear Adrien say behind us "hey" Fifi and I say in sync after a few minutes of walking we reach school and walk inside.
*LUNCH TIME*
"Hey beautiful we didn't finish the project wanna finish it right now?" I hear (gn) say next to me "yeah let's finish it" I say back he sits next to me and after 10 minutes we finish the project "I'll hold it until we get to class" I tell (gn) "ok then" he says and smiles "has anyone ever tol-" (gn) says but gets cut off "hey (y/n)" Adrien says and sits in front of me "hey where's Fifi?" I ask.
(Gn POV)
I get cut off by Adrien "how dare he come and interrupt me" I think "there's no way I'm letting him get in the way of me dating (y/n) I think to myself again "I'll see you in class" I tell (y/n) "you sure you don't want to stay?" She asks "no it's ok I have homework I have to finish" I say "oh ok bye" she says with a smile "she's so cute" I think to myself "bye" I tell her back and smile I get up and walk to the library I walk inside and sit in an empty chair and take out a journal and pretend to be doing homework "there's absolutely no way I'm going to let that blondie Adrien take my love (y/n) I'm just going to have to take her from him first" I think to myself
*RINGG*
I hear the bell ring and I leave and head to class
(Y/n POV)
I walk in class and take my seat "hello class hope you finished your projects because today you will be presenting them" the teacher says as she walks into class she walks over to her desk and starts calling out partners to present their projects after a couple of partners later it was Adrien's and Nino's turn to present after a couple of minutes they finish and everyone claps then its Fifi's and Juleka's turn they walk to the front of the class to present after them it was me and (gn) turn to present we walk to the front of the class and start "we did our project on California" I start to talk after a few minutes we finish and go back to our seats and everyone claps after us a couple more partners go up to present.
*AFTER SCHOOL*
(Gn POV)
"Now is my time to take (y/n) away from that dumb Adrien" I think to myself I walk next to (y/n) "hey beautiful wanna hang out today?" I ask her hoping that she says yes "sure just let me go home and change" she replies "ok I'll pick you up in an hour" I say to her "is one hour enough for a girl to get ready? also YES!! SHE SAID YES!!" I think to myself "ok I'll see you later" she says and leaves with Fifi and Adrien.
(Y/n POV)
"You're really going to hang out with him after he left you alone and unconscious when you guys got attacked on your "date" and he didn't even bother to look for you until days later!?" Fifi shouts at me "well yeah that was such a long time ago" I say "long time ago or not it still happened" Fifi says almost angry we get to my house "see ya Fifi" I say to Fifi "bye be careful" Fifi tells me "got it" I say and give a thumbs up and I walk in my house.
*1 HOUR LATER*
(Gn) picks me up and we go to the park, get some ice cream and start walking around until we reach the Eiffel tower "having fun so far?" (Gn) asks "yes of course" I answer him with a smile "way better than our first date huh? Not that this is a date or anything" he says nervously and I laugh at how nervous he is "what's so funny?" He asks "oh nothing but you're right this is better we're not getting attacked or anything" I say with a smile.
*MEANWHILE*
(Adrien's POV)
"You want me to WHAT!?" I yell "don't yell and I want you to transform into Cat Noir and spy on (y/n) and (gn)" Fifi says in a demanding way but also nervous way "Fifi you're crazy nothing is going to happen just calm down" I tell Fifi to try to calm her down "how do you know?" Fifi asks "look (y/n) is a strong girl if something we're to happen she'll text you immediately plus she's not the type of person to let herself" I tell Fifi to reassure her "yeah you're right I'm just worried cause of last time" she says worriedly and sits on my couch.
*MANY HOURS LATER*
(Y/n POV)
"It's getting pretty late I should be heading home" I tell (gn) "yeah you're right let me walk you home" he says "ok sure" I tell him we weren't that far away from my house so we get there in about 10 minutes.
*10 MINS LATER*
"well we're here I'll see you later good night" I tell (gn) "good night see you at school" he says and I walk into my house I do my usual routine that I do at night and I walk to my balcony and I see Cat Noir sitting on a roof top next to my house and I quickly run back inside and watch YouTube on my phone until I fall asleep.