The note

(Gn Pov)
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I hear my alarm go off, I lazily turn it off and I get out of bed "ugh I have to go to (y/n) house to leave the note" I think to myself and get changed *Knock Knock* I hear someone knock on my bedroom door "come in" I say "master are you already leaving to leave the note?" Monika asks "yes so make sure no one finds out that (y/n) is here got it?" I say in a demanding tone "yes master I'll make sure that doesn't happen" she says and I leave.
*AT (Y/N) HOUSE*
(Gn Pov)
"It's so early in the morning I'm sleepy but right now no one is awake so now is my chance to put the note" I think to myself as I make sure no one sees me enter (y/n) house. I walk up to her room and I place the note on her pillow "it's too bad you won't ever see this house again my love" I say to myself and make my way to school even though it's early and no one will probably be there "I'm going to have to wait a while" I think to myself.
(Monika's Pov)
I turn to face (y/n) "listen I have to leave the masters room but I don't want you to make any noise because if Axel finds you then master (gn) will kill me for not following orders and he'll kill you too do you understand?" I tell her and she shakes her head 'yes' and I leave the room.
*15 MINUTES LATER*
(Axel's Pov)
*Knock Knock* I knock on (gn) door but no one answers so I just walk in "hey (gn) I need to sp-" I stop talking when I see a girl tied to a chair she kind of looks familiar but I can't put my finger on where I saw her "MONIKA!" I shout and after a few minutes Monika finally shows up, she's out of breath like if she ran here "Monika what took you so long?" I ask her "sorry sir I was doing something master (gn) ordered me to do" she replies "Monika who's this?" I ask in a serious tone and point to the girl. Minutes pass and Monika won't answer "I'll ask again who is this girl!?" I yell at her "sir it's better if master (gn) tells you" she replies "and where is he?" I ask "he already left to school" she says with her head down "very well as soon as he comes back tell him I need to talk to him" I angrily say and leave.
(Monika's Pov)
I walk into the room and close the door "what the hell did I tell you! Now we have to wait and hope that the master doesn't murder us!" I shout at her "but I didn't do anything" she says with tears in her eyes "just shut up ok" I say and leave.
*AFTER SCHOOL*
(Adrien's Pov)
"Should we go back to (y/n) house?" Fifi asks worried "of course maybe we'll find something we missed" I say eager to go "yeah you're right let's go" she says and we leave.
*AT (Y/N) HOUSE*
(Adrien's Pov)
We arrive at (y/n) house "ok how about I check downstairs and you go check upstairs?" Fifi suggests "yeah ok" I reply and I walk upstairs and I walk into her room everything is the same, the door is still on the floor and the bottle is exactly where I saw it I turn to check her bed "was this here before?" I ask myself "Fifi come look!" I shout.
(Fifi's Pov)
I run upstairs as soon as I hear Adrien shout "what what's wrong?" I ask in panic "look on her pillow" he says and points "you made me run and panic all the way here just for a piece of paper" I say in a frustrated way "no what I'm trying to tell you is that this paper wasn't here before" he tells me "oh...are you sure?" I ask starting to get a little freaked out "well did you see it? Cause I didn't" he asks and I pick up the paper and read it.
Note:
Hope you had fun while (y/n) was still here cause you won't ever see her again.
(Adrien's Pov)
"What does it say?" I ask eager to know "it says that we won't ever see (y/n) ever again" she says in a sad tone "what? Let me see" I say and take the paper from her hands and read it "do you think she's dead?" She asks about to cry "no don't say that" I say and hug her to try to comfort her "look who ever did this isn't going to get away with it we will find (y/n)" I tell her "yeah you're right" she says wiping tears from her face.
(Gn Pov)
"Master!" I hear Monika shout as I arrive home "what is it?" I ask a bit frustrated "it's your dad" she says panicking "what about my dad?" I ask curiously "your dad knows about (y/n) and he wants to speak to you right now" she says nervously "what! I told you to make sure no one finds out about her" I angrily tell her "sorry but your dad walked in when I wasn't in the room" she says scared "we'll talk about this later right now I'm going to talk to my dad and you go to the room and don't leave you understand" I tell her in a demanding way "yes master" she says and leaves.
*AT AXEL'S OFFICE*
I walk in without knocking "dad Monika told me that you wanted to talk to me" I say starting to get scared of what he was going to do "yes why is there a girl tied up in your room" he says in a serious tone "dad I..." I start to say but stop "tell me the truth" he says and I tell him everything, minutes pass "good job" he says with a smile on his face "what?" I ask confused "I raised you good, you didn't let some stupid idiot take your girlfriend away and you taught your girlfriend that she should always listen to you, I'm proud" he replies still with a smile "in fact I have her mom tied in my secret room we'll put (y/n) in there and both of them will come with us to England wether they like it or not" he says again and walks with me to my room.