Marionette's worst lie

(y/n Pov)
I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I sigh "I'm not going to school today" I say and text (gn) that I'm not going *knock knock knock* I hear Fifi knocking at my bedroom door "good morning" she says in a happy tone "good morning come in" I say and she walks in "why aren't you dressed yet?" She asks "I'm not going to school today" I say in a sleepy way and rub my eyes "ok fine but I still have to go so I'll see you after school" she says "did you make breakfast?" I ask "yes" she says and leaves.
(Marionette's Pov)
I arrive at school and begin to look around for (y/n) or (gn) but it looks like they are not here yet "that's perfect" I think to myself and I walk to (gn) locker and tape a note to his locker that should move (y/n) out of my way so I can have Cat Noir all to myself, I leave the lockers before someone sees me then a few minutes later I see (gn) walk in without (y/n) "she didn't come to school even more perfect" I think and leave to class.
What the note says:
I know how much you love (y/n) that's why I have to tell you that I saw (y/n) and Cat Noir together at midnight at the Eiffel Tower. Meet me here during lunch so we can talk, if you believe what I'm telling you.
*DURING LUNCH*
(Marionette's Pov)
I quickly leave to the lockers before (gn) gets there "even though what the note says isn't true that should get her out of the way" I whisper to myself after a few minutes I was getting impatient "he's still not here he probably didn't believe my note" I think to myself then I see him walk in and starts walking towards me "are you the one who wrote the note?" he asks "It depends what note are you talking about?" I ask "the note about my girlfriend and Cat Noir" he says a little angry "yes I wrote that note" I say "is it true?" he asks curiously "of course it is I saw (y/n) and Cat Noir together at the Eiffel Tower you should be more careful you never know what could happen" I tell him trying my best to make him mad at (y/n) "well thanks for telling me" he says in a calm tone and leaves "that should teach (y/n) not to mess around with guys who aren't (gn)" I think to myself and laugh.
(gn Pov)
"so I was right (y/n) and Fifi are hiding Cat Noir from me but she's not going to get away with this" I whisper to myself.
*AFTER SCHOOL*
(Gn Pov)
I leave school as quickly as I can to get to (y/n) house after a few minutes I get to her house and let myself in I walk upstairs and get to her room I open the door and I see her sitting on her bed "what are you doing here?" She asks confused, I angrily walk over to her and grab her hair and pull her off the bed "YOU LIED TO ME!" I scream and slap her.
(Y/n Pov)
I look at (gn) with tears in my eyes "why did you slap me?" I ask with fear "you told me that you weren't dating that idiot Cat Noir and you are" he says and grabs me and pushes me to the floor.
(Adrien's Pov)
After school I head to my house "I'm just going to quickly put my stuff away and go to (y/n) house" I think to myself as I walk into my house. I go to my room and throw my backpack on my bed "Plagg claws out!" I say and leave.
*AT (Y/N) HOUSE*
I arrive at her house and I check to see if her balcony door is open "oh good it's not closed" I think to myself and I walk in "Princess I'm here!" I call out to her but there's no response from her I begin to look around her house and I still can't find her I transform back to Adrien as I begin to get worried "where could she be?" I ask Plagg anxiously "do you think she could've went out somewhere" Plagg says "maybe" I reply and walk back upstairs "what about her bathroom?" He asks "well...I didn't want to check her bathroom cause I didn't want to invade her privacy" I say "yeah I see what you mean but you already went through her entire house you basically already invaded her privacy" he says "makes sense" I think to myself and walk back to her room I get to her bathroom and open the door and I see (y/n) on the floor unconscious with her face and arms covered in blood, scratches, and bruises, tears begin to form in my eyes I quickly pick her up and l lay her on her bed "Plagg stay here with her I'm going to her bathroom to see if she has any first aid or something that can help" I say in a panicky way and rush to her bathroom I begin to look around for anything that can help and finally under her sink I find a box filled with Band-Aids, rubbing alcohol, cotton, and other things and I go back to her room I place the box on the bed and I look at one of her arms "I'll go get some water" I say and I grab a bowl and a wash cloth when I go back to (y/n) room I start to clean her arm with the water and I see that her arm is full of bruises and there's cuts on her wrists and also scratches scattered all over her arm then I clean her other arm after about 20 minutes I finish and I call Fifi I sit in a chair next to her bed and start to cry "why would anyone do this?" I think to myself and I hold her hand and kiss her cheek and wait for Fifi to arrive while Plagg sits on my shoulder.

AN: sorry I haven't updated I've been busy so yeah I hope you liked this chapter

- Love Leafysenpaii 🖤🖤