Mark me to prove your love to me

“H-Hyung!” Jungkook whine, his hands bunching up the fabric on Jimin’s gym shorts. Jimin just smile, nibbling on Jungkook’s ear as his hand kept slowly rubbing Jungkook bulge. Jungkook whimper as he move his hips in hopes to get more friction but Jimin’s touch only got lighter. The two males were on the couch, Jimin  had the recliner out while Jungkook back was against his chest. They were just suppose to be watching a movie, but the alpha wasn’t good at keeping his hands to himself.

“What’s wrong?” Jimin whisper, licking the omega’s ear shell as his hands lower from the bugle to press a finger against Jungkook’s cloth asshole. Jungkook whimper again as his own hand came down to massage his own budge, only from Jimin’s to come down to link their fingers and pull Jungkook’s hand away. Jungkook whine as Jimin’s finger kept teasing his asshole.

“H-Hyung! Please!” Jungkook whimper softly, tugging at Jimin’s shorts, “s-stop teasing me!” Jimin smile, bringing Jungkook’s hand up so he could nibble on the omega’s knuckle, making Jungkook whimper. “Hyung!”

“You so extra needy today.” Jimin spoke causally, his hand sliding up over Jungkook’s cloth cock to tease his finger against the skin under the band of Jungkook’s grey sweatpants. Jungkook’s breath got uneven as he softly jerk his hips, “it’s pretty hot.”

“Please!” Jungkook whisper, moving from Jimin’s shorts to pat the Alpha’s wrist desperately, “please Hyung! I’m going crazy!” Jungkook felt Jimin’s grin widen against his ear as Jimin’s finger dug into the skin under it, pulling another whimper fro the omega.

“Going crazy for what?” If Jungkook wants to scream in frustration at this point but could only produce a whiny whimper. Jimin was such a tease and Jungkook couldn’t handle that right now, not with his omega hormones burning in his body. Jungkook press himself against Jimin harder, feeling the Alpha’s own hard on along with the rest of his tone body.

“Touch me! Please Hyung just touch me!” Jungkook about sob. He wants Jimin’s hands all over him, why is that so hard to understand? Jimin chuckles as his hand slides under the barrier of clothing and Jungkook’s lungs give out when the tip of Jimin’s finger touches the base of his cock. Jimin licks Jungkook’s ear lobe as Jungkook trembles against him.

“So sensitive, I haven’t eve grope you yet.”

“Hyung!” Jungkook whimper as Jimin’s fingers trail up the side of his cock, the muscle twitching and leaving Jungkook needier. Jimin bit Jungkook’s ear as he finger Jungkook’s slit, playing with the precum as Jungkook’s breaths got faster. Jungkook close his eyes and move his hips. More, more, god Jungkook wants more. “M-more, please more Hyung!”

Jimin gently pulls on the omega’s ear as he finally grips Jungkook’s cock. Jungkook let out a whimper as the relief of finally being grip wash over him. Jungkook move his hips again, focing Jimin to untwine their fingers to hold Jungkook’s hips. Jungkook whine in protest, making Jimin chuckle.

“What am I going to do with you?” Jimin ask as his hand slowly pump Jungkook’s cock. Jungkook moan softly as he spread his legs for Jimin. Jimin chuckle as he grip Jungkook’s cock head tighter, making more precum squeeze out of his slit. “your so wet.”

“J-Jimin Hyung… Please Jimin Hyung!” Jungkook whine, turning his head and licking the alpha’s neck desperately, “touch me, please! I might die if you don’t!” Jimin chuckle his index finger swirling around Jungkook’s tip, smearing precum everywhere before sliding back down the shaft. Jungkook moan weakly, arching his tingling spine as Jimin’s other hand went under Jungkook’s shirt to twist the omega’s nipple. Jungkook gasp as Jimin starts to pump him faster while Jimin keeps flicking his nipple. “H-Hyung!”