~Chapter Five~ (Travis's POV)

"Because I was gonna tell you that I'm dating Kaitlyn now!" I said happily
"Oh..great...!"Zane said sadly
"What's wrong?"I ask
"Nothing" Zane answered
"Ok."I said
"If you're dating someone then why were you just cuddling me?"Zane asked
"Because you were putting the towel on my abs I had to get closer to you." I replied with a lie.
If he figures out my plan I'm screwed, big time Aphmau and Kaitlyn will yell at me 'till I die....But it's so hard when Zane is so cute....
"I will be right back.."Zane said emotionless
"Okay!" I reply
As he leaves I just a stare at him because how adorable he is.
"Wait!"I said on accident
"Yeah?"Zane replies
"What are you gonna do..?"I ask
"I'm just getting more warm towels for you."Zane replies
"Oh...well thank you Zane."I said
"No problem Travis."Zane said while walking away then returning in a few minutes with towels and a blanket.Zane places the stuff down and then he sits down and is about to grab a towel but I lay my head on his lap he looks down at me and I can tell he's blushing. I grab one of his arms and is about to cuddle it but then I get a text.
"Hey Zane can you pass me my phone?"I ask still holding one of his arms
"Yeah."Zane replies then grabs my phone and hands it to me.
"Thank you Zu Zu~" I said
"No problem Travis" Zane replies
I get on my phone and Kaitlyn and Aphmau have texted me I see what Aphmau said first and she only asked how the plan was doing I replied with great then I read Kaitlyn's she wants to know when we are gonna do phase 3 of the plan I reply with at Aphmau's party I turn my phone off and I fall asleep holding Zane's arm.
~~~~~Time Skip To Noon~~~~~
I wake up and I see two arms wrapped around me I look over and Zane is sleeping while holding me I blush dark red then I move so I can be facing Zane and I see that he was shirtless and I blush even darker and I lean my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his neck while his arms are still wrapped around me.
"I love you..." Zane mumbles I hear him almost start a name but he never finishes it.
"I love you too....."I whisper and then fall asleep
~~~~End of Chapter Five~~~~