~Chapter Thirteen~ (Zane POV)

I can't believe Travis came in my hand and I gave him a hickey I feel bad but honestly it wasn't me doing it...It was the potion....
"Wait why was Gene here with a love potion?"I ask Travis
"Dante asked Lucinda for one and gave it to Gene and poured it in orange juice and I took it because I saw him do it and gave it to you and then you did what you did!"Travis said then kissed me of course I smiled and kissed back
"Oh thanks baby!~"I said and hugged him and he hugged back and played with my hair I smile and he lays down and I lay down next to him and he plays with my hair I close my eyes and smile he pulls me closer and we fall asleep.
~~~~~Tomorrow~~~~~
(I forgot to do this but it's been about 4 days that Zane and Travis have been dating) I wake up too Travis wearing my mask I smile and play with his hair he smiles and gets lower so I can play with his hair better I sit up and he lays his head on my leg I pull him up and I hold his head up with one of my arms I play with his hair and he relaxes and I continue to play with his white hair I smile at him and kiss his head and I put my hand at the bottom of his hair and drag up my hand up his hair and he shivers and gets goose bumps I giggle and I grabbed sharpie from my bedside and take the lid off and grab Travis's hand and wrote Z + T and wrote a heart around it I smile and kiss his hand them I put the sharpie back and mess with his hair and he ends up waking up and sees his hand I can tell he smiled and he looks at me and kisses me and I kiss him back and he gets up.
"Baby where are you going?" I ask
"Gonna go cook breakfast want some?"Travis asks
"Yes please!"I said and I'm about to get up but then Travis walks towards me and picks me up like a baby and I start blushing he walks to my couch and sets me down and then I watch him leave.
I start watching My Little Horsies and Travis then comes in with some eggs and hands me a plate and a drink and then Travis leaves and comes back with a drink and and eggs we start eating and I drink my orange juice then I start to get a headache.
"Travis I have a headache..."I said and look at him and then he sets his food down and opens his arms to me I crawl over to him and he holds me.My headache is gone and I pull away from Travis and smile and he has a nose bleed.
"What Travis? Nya~" I said then blush at what I said
"You have cat ears and tail..."Travis said Travis took a picture of me and turns it to me I stare at the picture and I don't believe my eyes:

I looked so cute!!(this is not mine!!) my tail moves side to side and I look at Travis and he smiles at me and my tail shoots up and my ears perk up I blush in embarrassment and Travis gets up and grabs my tail and twirls my tail around his finger...

I looked so cute!!(this is not mine!!) my tail moves side to side and I look at Travis and he smiles at me and my tail shoots up and my ears perk up I blush in embarrassment and Travis gets up and grabs my tail and twirls my tail around his fingers I blush and he smiles and then he starts kissing my lips I kissed back and bit his lip and he giggles and bites mine and I blush and we continue to kiss we stop kissing and I smile at him and he smiles back then there is a knock on the door and there stands.....
~~~~End Of Chapter Thirteen~~~~