~Chapter Fifteen~(Zane POV)

I try getting off of Travis but Travis keeps me down and he bites my neck gently.
"My turn Zu Zu~"Travis said and I tried getting up again this time he bit my neck gently and licked it I covered my mouth from moaning or purring I knew Travis knew what I was doing and he stopped biting my neck I got up off of him and I blush red,Travis seen and kissed me I smile and kiss back. There was a knock on Aphmau's door and she opened it and let someone in I look over and it was Garroth and Laurence. I didn't care about it so I kissed Travis again and he smiled and kissed back. Later everyone was there and everyone was talking. I wasn't talking to Travis unless kissing is a form of talking.
"EVERYONE GET IN A CIRCLE WE ARE GONNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!!"Aphmau yelled getting everyone's attention everyone got in a circle I sat next to Travis holding his hand and Kawaii~Chan still hasn't realized but I can see Kaitlyn giving me a death stare...My ears sink down and so did my tail....Travis looks at Kaitlyn and gives her a death stare and it was literally a death stare because his eyes turned purple but his skin didn't turn grey he looked back at me and his eyes turned back to green and my tail sways side to side I smile at him and kiss him,in the middle of the kiss I hear a scream I pull apart from him and look over and Kawaii~Chan is screaming because of me and Travis I smile shyly and Kawaii~Chan runs up to me and she realized I had cat ears and tail and she smiled and had a nosebleed.
"MY SHIPPPPP SAILLEDDDDD!!!!!!"Kawaii~Chan screamed
I covered my ears and so did Travis.Next thing I know Kawaii~Chan is grabbing our heads and pushing them together to make us kiss I don't really panic seems how he's my boyfriend so I kiss him and I guess he thought the same because he kissed back my ears perk up and my tail sways we were kissing and then Kawaii~Chan started taking pictures we didn't mind so we continued then I started getting pulled apart from Travis and Kaitlyn was pulling us apart.
"KAITLYN~SAMA STOP RUINING KAWAII~CHANS SHIPS!!!"Kawaii~Chan said getting mad at Kaitlyn for pulling us apart Travis was upset that we never finished our kiss but he was also mad at Kaitlyn for pulling us apart,not gonna lie I was mad too...
"KAITLYN COME HERE NOW!!!!!"Aphmau yelled really mad which got me scared because she never tells my tail shot down and it hit the floor pretty hard....
"Ow...."I said quietly while sinking in Travis's jacket again like before on the couch.Kaitlyn rolls her eyes and walks over to Aphmau.
"WHATS WRONG KAITLYN??!?!?!?"Aphmau said
"When we were helping Travis get Zane to like him I didn't like him but when he started dating Zane I started having feelings for Travis and I like him a lot!!!"Kaitlyn said I sat there so mad and I guess Travis seen because he came over to me and kissed me I love him but I can't believe he needed help....don't get me wrong I absolutely adore that Travis needed help. But I'm kind of sad that he didn't give it a shot...Unless he tried and I honestly didn't get it...I kiss him back and everyone has their eyes on Aphmau and Kaitlyn now. I look over at Garroth and he has writing on his hand he lifts his hand and I realize it says 'Zanvis' I blush but Travis has the same thing pretty much on his hand because I wrote it on him.Kaitlyn walks over to Travis and I look at her about to get up and slap her she pulls Travis up and kisses him I tear up about to cry but then I know Kaitlyn is forcing him I see Travis trying to pull away and he is not kissing back I get my claws out and tackle Kaitlyn she looses grip off of Travis and she falls on the ground (I'm enjoying writing this part) I hear gasps but I don't care...I scratch Kaitlyn and I hear myself hiss I then scratch Kaitlyn on her face I get up and walk out of the house my tail swaying side to side honestly not caring for what I did I hear someone chasing me I turn around and get hugged by Travis I smile shyly and hug back.
"Are you okay?"Travis asks (I love how I made Travis not care about what just happened and the scratch part I was listening to Cake by Melanie Martinez  and when I wrote I heard someone chasing me I then was listening to Animals by Maroon 5 XD)
"I'm fine Travis..Are you okay?"I ask him
"Yeah I'm fine the fall hurt when you tackled her but I knew you were mad that she had her lips on mine."Travis said then kissed me
"Yeah.She should know better.."I said obviously still mad
"It's fine now."Travis said as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my house he unlocks the front door and sets me on my couch he locks the front door and he gets me a drink,he comes back with water I drink it and kiss him and he kisses back.
"I love you Zu Zu~"Travis whispered in my ear
"I love you too Travi Bear~" I whispered back too him (Travis is now on the couch with Zane sitting next to each other) as I begin to fall asleep on Travis's shoulder.
~~~~~End of Chapter Fifteen~~~~~